• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Yes for the mountains

Last I checked I don’t live in the mountains yet this map suggests a big winter storm.

17141e35479e1a2a71384373eb93d7a1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gfs looks just like the euro . Not enough northern stream interaction means upper 40s and rain
192d09fff583e958ddf1eee3c0a2b1fd.png
7bab62f157487ad9a66ef5bc7f5c10ab.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gfs looks just like the euro . Not enough northern stream interaction means upper 40s and rain
192d09fff583e958ddf1eee3c0a2b1fd.png
7bab62f157487ad9a66ef5bc7f5c10ab.png

Yeah it's hard to get anything wintry without interaction with the NS. This really isn't a good pattern for anything wintry in the Deep South.

Damn the end of the gfs is a straight relocation of the North Pole headed straight for the US. Obviously next run it will probably be in the 60s but it shows you how cold we could get once we do finally flip . Everything points to a cold and stormy January . It’s nice starting to see signs of it in voodoo land

That ULL will be fun to watch for sure. It's way too early right now to know exactly what could happen with that ULL. Of course, all possibilities are laid out on the table at this point.

Just watched JBs Saturday video, looks like we warm up some until New years but after we are locked and loaded. Looks like the warmth is more ave in the SE but precipitation looks well above avg. let’s hope it’s still above once the ice age arrives in January.

Back