• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

You should start the thread, you have been much more invested in this event and you are in a much better location than us Raleigh folks. Rooting for you guys, I think you are due.
Agreed. Mack fire it up!

12z GFS definitely slowed it down, wonder what 12z Euro will show?... but if I’m thinking correctly, don’t models usually underestimate CAD?

It’s a fine line . A slower system will allow the cold airmass to become a little stale . A faster system is the wanted in order to take advantage of the airmass in place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It almost feels like this thread is the storm thread for next weekend. I don't see anyone talking about any other systems.

It’s obvious a storm thread needs to be made. This has been a real signal for a couple days, and we are 138 hours out from impacts for people on our board which is inside 6 days!

It’s obvious a storm thread needs to be made. This has been a real signal for a couple days, and we are 138 hours out from impacts for people on our board which is inside 6 days!

You are right, its been on the models for some time now, but still within the jinxability time frame. Lol

Back