• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

One thing I know for sure after living in the Columbia area for six years is that any map that shows CAD into central South Carolina and not the Atlanta area is 100% wrong. If the freezing line is as far south as Newberry County, SC, it will definitely be as far west at the north-northeastern Atlanta suburbs. The NAM will show this when it gets in range and this setup is still in place.

Wishing everyone luck here in Columbia, SC. Don’t think this will be our storm, but hoping down the road, we can get in on the fun.

You should start the thread, you have been much more invested in this event and you are in a much better location than us Raleigh folks. Rooting for you guys, I think you are due.
Thanks! And I agree! But apparently I can’t do it! :(

@Tarheel1 i don’t like this “snow” “rain” multiple choice option. We know how this usually ends around here. Give we a strong wedge with ZR and I’m happy :)

I think there should be a 5 day rule. No thread should be made until it's within 120 hours. So I vote for starting the thread tomorrow.
Due to the modeling, it deserve a thread earlier. Brick said he was planning to create the thread Monday, but it's up to him if he wants to create the thread today.

Back