• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe December 28th -new years possible severe weather event.

None that I have found with multiple outbreaks. There were significant outbreaks in 1957 (18-20) and the Christmas 1964 outbreak (GA/SC)

Yeah, this December definitely feels like uncharted waters in terms of the number of significant severe weather events.

Even 1 significant severe weather event in December is highly unusual, let alone several.

65/64 in Madison

Sharp contrast along the boundary off the southern extent of the rain mass. Noticed In Lamar county it’s 60 in Detroit and 70 in Vernon.

I had to double check to make sure hou weren't talking about *DETROIT* Detroit. ?

Nothing would surprise me any more with this wild month.

Also sun is out here in southern Birmingham. (Homewood) file is to big to upload my pic it says lol

All the moisture and rain from this morning has dried up and ascended into the atmosphere. Might have a legit shot at getting in the 2500-3000 sbcape range here in central Alabama.

All the moisture and rain from this morning has dried up and ascended into the atmosphere. Might have a legit shot at getting in the 2500-3000 sbcape range here in central Alabama.
Zander. See the 12zeuro for weekend . ? Yet If instability slightly underdone , that s a higher end threat than today’s threat

Back