• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Dec 8-10th Winter Storm

All but one member gives me snow here in varying amounts. I'll take that a week out anytime.

Much stronger HP out west as our wave enters CA on the Euro. Let’s she if she’ll dance

I'll take member 12 because that makes most everyone on this board happy, plus I can drive to the NC mountains in my Jeep and have fun!!!

I thinks is safe to say we have an actual trend over the last 24 hours of a more southern track of the system vs previous days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s keep that trend going. Before you know it, this will be looking good for us! Let’s hope!

The FV3 on snow amounts is probably wrong but on the placement of everything I don’t think so maybe not as far into Georgia but pretty dang close

Wow, at the NC Triad with 6 inches of snow and nearly an inch of freezing rain. That my friends is crazy!!!

That's not Brad's map ....... It is from NOAA WPC 7 day winter prediction.
prbww_sn25_f168.gif
I might could have a disagreement with Brad P, but I can't trump the almighty NOAA

Back