• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Dec 8-10 Obs & Pictures Thread

Snow is flying up at Brasstown Bald. I've been keeping an eye on the cam all morning and the flakes are coming down. It's difficult to see at times but wait for the cam to pan around to the far left and you can see the snow against the wood structure.
(cam link)

I've also been watching the Lake Chatuge cam in the Georgia mountains and light snow has been flying there too in the last hour.

On the Helen cam it appears to be a rain/snow mix at times so far.

Snow is flying up at Brasstown Bald. I've been keeping an eye on the cam all morning and the flakes are coming down. It's difficult to see at times but wait for the cam to pan around to the far left and you can see the snow against the wood structure.
(cam link)

I've also been watching the Lake Chatuge cam in the Georgia mountains and light snow has been flying there too in the last hour.

On the Helen cam it appears to be a rain/snow mix at times so far.
Thanks for these links!

Currently raining like hell. Water is really starting to pile up. Will post pics later :weenie:

Back