• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Dec 8-10 Obs & Pictures Thread

Holding steady at 40/37 for the past couple hours with a stiff E wind, which is probably part of the reason why temps are holding steady since the winds shifted from NE to E.

If I want to take my kids to play in some snow today. Where would I need to go in nc say around 3 o clock or so. In order for them to have a good time. I’d be coming up from upstate. Not staying the night or anything just a hour or two for kids to play then coming home. Before rds get bad. Any helpful suggestions?

If I want to take my kids to play in some snow today. Where would I need to go in nc say around 3 o clock or so. In order for them to have a good time. I’d be coming up from upstate. Not staying the night or anything just a hour or two for kids to play then coming home. Before rds get bad. Any helpful suggestions?
Might have to wait until Sunday it looks like.

37 and raining half melted flakes just outside of Gatlinburg.

Take 85 to 26 and head towards Asheville. Drive until you see snow

Ready to see some cool pictures from you guys. Hopefully I get to see a little snow here in southern Tennessee.

Back