• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Dec 8-10 Obs & Pictures Thread

This may be one of those rare times where we get about the same amount of snow as downtown Greenville. We flipped the same time they did

32.4 with snow falling just north of Easley. A good dusting on the ground and walkways.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I noticed a small snow return on the radar in paulding county Georgia, anybody out there to confirm?

I noticed a small snow return on the radar in paulding county Georgia, anybody out there to confirm?

I noticed it too and was wondering the samething. Also I'm curious to see what happens when that heavy band near Montgomery makes it up this way. Maybe I can get a decent sleetfest out of that, then I'll truly be #winning lol

Getting snow here now finally and temp is dropping nicely. The top of my car is white and it's starting to stick in grassy areas too.

I'm in cobb county and we are having a little sleet mixed in the rain.

What part of Cobb are you in? I'm not there right now but my house is up in the northeast a few miles from north Fulton.

This was in the Tractor Supply parking lot in Black Mountain, about a half hour ago. Made it back down the mountain. Old Fort mountain will be a cluster tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• A6331826-39B5-474B-A384-3F6EC79D798C.jpeg
    A6331826-39B5-474B-A384-3F6EC79D798C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Back