• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

Where SOME saw events 3-4 weekends in a row perhaps; just more skippage for many others. ?
i generally think the southeast got pretty unlucky during that streak, that pattern was pretty loaded with potential. we turned 450 total yards into three field goals and a pick in the end zone

Hell man, he is just stating a point.
It's getting old. 1. we would be going through a massive pattern change, models routinely do not handle that well at all with big swings back n forth until we get closer. 2. we might be getting the biggest -NAO in over a decade, one that would easily dominate the overall pattern, models aren't going to handle that well at all. 3. If we do end up getting a storm it likely will not show up until under day 8-10. Posting warm model runs over and over when people on here who have FAR and away more knowledge than he does about weather and patterns is telling you that a good change is likely at this point, is just trolling at this point.

The main point of my post was to get the point across that I think the pattern change may be getting rushed on the modeling. I think December 20th timeframe is when the change will occur. I’ve been saying that for the last several weeks. I’m pulling for cold and snowy just as much as any of you guys are. The 06z GEFS was much better but I still think it could be getting rushed as it has in years passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The main point of my post was to get the point across that I think the pattern change may be getting rushed on the modeling. I think December 20th timeframe is when the change will occur. I’ve been saying that for the last several weeks. I’m pulling for cold and snowy just as much as any of you guys are. The 06z GEFS was much better but I still think it could be getting rushed as it has in years passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats probably the case, but it didn't seem like the main point of your post lol

Back