• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

All jokes aside. The girl I spent the last three years with left me six months ago today. No warning. Nothing. Ghosted me while I was work. Needless to say that wrecked me and the last several months have been a living hell.
That's a tough break, it seems you really cared about her. It is rough when someone you care about leaves without even a goodbye or explanation but years of experience have taught me that a breakup like that is better than the fussing and fighting that ends many relationships. I've ghosted at least three women I was dating and had it happen to me before. I am now happily married but the relationships I still feel a sense of regret and pain about ending were the ones that ended on bitter terms.

That's a tough break, it seems you really cared about her. It is rough when someone you care about leaves without even a goodbye or explanation but years of experience have taught me that a breakup like that is better than the fussing and fighting that ends many relationships. I've ghosted at least three women I was dating and had it happen to me before. I am now happily married but the relationships I still feel a sense of regret and pain about ending were the ones that ended on bitter terms.
I definitely did. Cared deeply. Loved even deeper. Rough indeed. But I am better of now than I was 6 months ago and it seems to get a little easier each day.

Hahaha...never knew this thread existed!!
I'm mainly a lurker and will post obs every now and then.

Edited to add...I feel like I did something wrong. Maybe the files too large. Sorry about that?‍♀️

Attachments

• 20210917_081853.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Edited to add...I feel like I did something wrong. Maybe the files too large. Sorry about that?‍♀️
That’s a pretty smile ?

Wow! I remember the first time I saw a pic of you on the other board! ??

Wow! I remember the first time I saw a pic of you on the other board! ??
That was forever ago. Wilderman would always give me a hard time when I would post a pic of myself...lol.

Since then, I've lost 125lbs and I'm in the middle of a divorce right now. Still love tracking snow for us though!!

Maybe this pic will attach better instead of taking a whole freaking page.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642944585887.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642944585887.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 46
I definitely did. Cared deeply. Loved even deeper. Rough indeed. But I am better of now than I was 6 months ago and it seems to get a little easier each day.
As someone who's going the through the same thing (kinda..I left an abusive long term marriage six months ago) It does get better with time. Sorry your relationship ended abruptly the way it did since you have no closure. I can only imagine how difficult that is.

Keep on keeping on.....

Back