• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

Yeah I am because I’m in a committed relationship with yours . I don’t want to break her heart talkin to other girls .
She don’t want you with yo disorganized northern stream looking ass hairline, prison buzz cut from the wannabe locked up barber lookin ass boy

She don’t want you with yo disorganized northern stream looking ass hairline, prison buzz cut from the wannabe locked up barber lookin ass boy
Man yo hairline look like the mess of short waves we were tracking . ---- be messing models up tryna sample it . Yo fake CJ tank top wearing Looking ass . Look like Ricky off boys n the hood . Better quit scratching them lottery tickets and drainin the weasel and run fool cuz you gon get blasted !

Man yo hairline look like the mess of short waves we were tracking . ---- be messing models up tryna sample it . Yo fake CJ tank top wearing Looking ass . Look like Ricky off boys n the hood . Better quit scratching them lottery tickets and drainin the weasel and run fool cuz you gon get blasted !
Never even seen what you look like ?, for all we know this could be you.

LloydChristmas_crop_340x234_400x400.png

All jokes aside. The girl I spent the last three years with left me six months ago today. No warning. Nothing. Ghosted me while I was work. Needless to say that wrecked me and the last several months have been a living hell.

I had (pretty much) the same thing happen right before new years. She is going through severe physical and emotional anxiety due to her mom having to move into her house (tough history between them), and she just left saying she had to deal with her issues. It's hard to understand without being boring with details, but that is 180 degrees of how we were together. It is absolutely out of character....and I know it wasn't someone else in the picture. It feels like someone stabbing me in the balls and heart at the same time.

Back