• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

Yo I just hopped on farmersonly .com. Holy helll I’m in love ! The only bad one was a severely gap tooth girl from Columbia SC. @Shawn wtf bro. Tho tbf the hottes girl was also from Columbia . Only girl close enough to me was from Nashville NC but she wrote “ I like to ried horses “. Ooof she can’t spell.

Yo I just hopped on farmersonly .com. Holy helll I’m in love ! The only bad one was a severely gap tooth girl from Columbia SC. @Shawn wtf bro. Tho tbf the hottes girl was also from Columbia . Only girl close enough to me was from Nashville NC but she wrote “ I like to ried horses “. Ooof she can’t spell.

I bet you that girl's name was sam. could fit a hockey puck through it

Be careful or you'll fall in love, before you know it you'll be chewing spitting tobacco and riedin horses as well

Most of the good ones can’t! You looking for a spelling champ, or someone to give the ? to

Oofff I found one of my first date pics of me and my now wife ? and of course my eyes are closed lol. Feels like it's been forever lol. 20191221_174253.jpg

Back