• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will like the discussion that is incoming, but it is incoming.

edit: Why aren’t links showing like like they did?

Data’s has been pointing to this since the beginning. Young and healthy people recover like with most other viruses. A healthy body is a amazing machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there an unhealthier species on the planet other than the American citizenry?

I think the point of article was to even more pinpoint the people to most protect and isolate. First we know it was the elderly. If this article is correct, a healthy elderly person still has a very good chance at surviving. Definitely shows the need to really hide the sick and those with immunity issues.

Man come on! You are just obviously a non caring person or just a plain pathetic individual. Shutting down sucks yes but life is more important than money. It’s people like you that disgust me. I would hate to be your mom or dad. You would just send them off. Hope your kids don’t have same attitude.
You're not listening to reason and you've got your head up your ass if you think people are going to live forever. That kind of pie in the sky denial is why the world is in a panic. Grow a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back