• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While that’s true, rapid antibody tests aren’t all that reliable. I was curious about the timing of your tests, assuming they were 100% perfect at detection, it sounds like you took them a little too early given the timing of your positive nasal swab.

8cdfd7d143ea3b1d6b74198505d4b836.jpg
Interesting. I took the first test 24 hours after my worst day of sumptoms. Then I took the second test 48 hours after my worst day. I wonder how long I was asymptomatic before then? I feel like I’m between day 14 and 21 considering I have no symptoms.

Interesting. I took the first test 24 hours after my worst day of sumptoms. Then I took the second test 48 hours after my worst day. I wonder how long I was asymptomatic before then? I feel like I’m between day 14 and 21 considering I have no symptoms.

My friend says you need to be careful. The pattern in her study is for a couple days of symptoms then 5 to 6 days of feeling good then 8 days in people starting getting worse again. So hopefully you stay a mild case and wont see that day 8 crash.

Just had a very long conversation with my friend doing the studies. She believes the drug she is using is helping tremendously.

She also says ventilators are no longer the course of action. She believes they added to deaths in NY and now that they understand that the death rates should be lower.

Basically the reason the people cant oxygenate is because of thousands of micro bloodclots that attack the lungs blocking gas exchange. Young people are being prescribed blood thinners because the clotting is so severe. She says the numbers they use to check for clots are at times 10xs higher than any she has ever seen.

She also said these clots can happen in the heart and they had a 27yr old with zero comorbidity die from it this week because of clots in his heart.

NC covid cases down for third consecutive day to 1,186, positive test rate down to 6%, ICU and hospital bed capacity both above 25%, and hospitalization rate flat for past seven days. All good signs in my book... hope those trends continue. ??

New York will see more cases and, in turn, hospitalizations as they've finally begun to open back up. It's inevitable since lock downs simply delay spread, not stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back