• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sad at all I say live life to it’s fullest. If your scared go get your vaccine wear your mask etc. but as for me I’m not scared because this virus is nothing more then a government mind control tool to control the population. 2% fatality rate not worth being scared over in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complete nonsense and disrespectful to those of us on this board that got really sick and even hospitalized from the virus.

And I’m sorry for your lost. But like I say 2% fatality isn’t that a real star? Yes the # dead maybe huge and it’s sad. I wish not one person died from Covid. But I Trust God almighty! That’s why I’m not scared I don’t need no vaccine. Because Gods got me protected. Now I’m glad y’all have a vaccine to take if y’all want. Good luck to y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever think that God worked through the scientists to help develop the vaccines to help you?

First pfizer vaccine scheduled for tomorrow morning, hoping for minimal side effects from it. Tons of opening at local Walgreens locations here and some have pfizer and others moderna, decided to go with the pfizer one.
Good luck. Just got my 2nd last night. I'm a little more sore today than I was after the 1st one. Little bit of a headache and bleh feeling. Nothing too major though.

Getting my 2nd Moderna dose middle of next week and my wife is getting her 2nd Pfizer dose 17 hours before me. We will see if we both end up feeling like crap at the same time but beats getting the vid which I want no part of. My condolences to all who are still dealing with the damage the virus caused.

I'm feeling back to normal after my second Moderna shot Friday. My fever peaked at 101 but everything (side effects) responded well to Tylenol. My biggest thing is I couldn't sleep. I got about 5 hours Friday night and roughly about 5 hours Saturday night. I did finally manage to take a nap in my recliner yesterday. I slept good last night though and no fever since about 10 a.m. yesterday morning.

If I read correctly theres been 6 cases of blood clots out of 6.8 million vaccinations
Also, when a large percentage of the vaccinated population are elderly you will have complications like this that can very easily be unrelated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back