• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First dose is nothing for most, but it is mildly annoying to have to schedule two shots.

Plus I've heard that's the worst side effects

I'm just blah over the whole thing I'm not even really worried about myself but more about if it becomes mandated to do pretty much anything

I'm gonna take a few days and see what happens before I decide anything I'm very busy this week anyway and that was another issue with scheduling it's not really an immediate concern for me more long term anyway

I spoke too soon on Monday. Symptoms got a lot worse in the afternoon and really knocked me off my feet in the evening. Awful headache, nausea, fever, etc... Finally broke down and took Tylenol and was able to sleep and back to 100% in the morning. Realized later I hadn't done much of my normal routine that day because I wasn't feeling well and probably got dehydrated. So advice for all with 2nd shots to come, hydrate up heading into it as I bet my symptoms would have been more manageable had I done so.

Anybody wonder at all why we're still having to negotiate to speed up? It seems like it would be all hands on deck, max speed, max production, max delivery, max locations, given the severe and unprecedented nature of what we are facing?

Anybody wonder at all why we're still having to negotiate to speed up? It seems like it would be all hands on deck, max speed, max production, max delivery, max locations, given the severe and unprecedented nature of what we are facing?
Exactly and I’ve wondered why in locations that people say there having a hard time getting an appointment, why not have some 24/7 locations?

There's only but so many workers available and plant capacity available. If they need more production capabilities it's going to require an investment to make it happen.

Reactions: SD
There's only but so many workers available and plant capacity available. If they need more production capabilities it's going to require an investment to make it happen.
They just agreed to make more available. I guess they got a good investment.

They just agreed to make more available. I guess they got a good investment.
I’ve been in manufacturing my whole working career. If they just upped their output, they could have been at this volume the whole time. If they have 5 production lines, they should be running 24/7, to help out humanity! Bad on them . It’s a long involved process to set up and run new machinery, so all they did was increase volume through more hours and or manpower.

I’ve been in manufacturing my whole working career. If they just upped their output, they could have been at this volume the whole time. If they have 5 production lines, they should be running 24/7, to help out humanity! Bad on them . It’s a long involved process to set up and run new machinery, so all they did was increase volume through more hours and or manpower.
Well given the expectation was having both the AZ and J&J I'm assuming Pfizer wasn't expecting to have to backfill these potentially not being used thus the request for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back