• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sad at all I say live life to it’s fullest. If your scared go get your vaccine wear your mask etc. but as for me I’m not scared because this virus is nothing more then a government mind control tool to control the population. 2% fatality rate not worth being scared over in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What kind of glue is best for sniffin?

What kind of glue is best for sniffin?

I’m just saying Covid has not changed the way I live life or travel. And at the moment I do not intend on getting any vaccine. Now I’m glad it’s there for people that want it though. Good for y’all

Not sad at all I say live life to it’s fullest. If your scared go get your vaccine wear your mask etc. but as for me I’m not scared because this virus is nothing more then a government mind control tool to control the population. 2% fatality rate not worth being scared over in my opinion

It’s impressive you still think this in April 2021. When you say things like that you just sound dumb man. You’re the only one in this thread that floats conspiracy, almost to troll levels. It’s almost delusional. Does that not make you pause?

I don’t even care about people saying we need to open up, we most definitely do and I support it more every day since we have a vaccine now.

For every story I hear about people living life to the fullest because they’re not scared, I have dead family members (of patients) and dead patients to show it doesn’t always work out. But we’ll get through this, thanks to those who are vaccinated and taking MINIMUM precautions like wearing a mask.

I’m just saying Covid has not changed the way I live life or travel. And at the moment I do not intend on getting any vaccine. Now I’m glad it’s there for people that want it though. Good for y’all

How do we know you aren't a chicom spy trying to scare us away from the vaccine to kill off the western world? I saw a very lengthy YouTube video claiming this.

It’s impressive you still think this in April 2021. When you say things like that you just sound dumb man. You’re the only one in this thread that floats conspiracy, almost to troll levels. It’s almost delusional. Does that not make you pause?

I don’t even care about people saying we need to open up, we most definitely do and I support it more every day since we have a vaccine now.

For every story I hear about people living life to the fullest because they’re not scared, I have dead family members (of patients) and dead patients to show it doesn’t always work out. But we’ll get through this, thanks to those who are vaccinated and taking MINIMUM precautions like wearing a mask.

And I’m sorry for your lost. But like I say 2% fatality isn’t that a real star? Yes the # dead maybe huge and it’s sad. I wish not one person died from Covid. But I Trust God almighty! That’s why I’m not scared I don’t need no vaccine. Because Gods got me protected. Now I’m glad y’all have a vaccine to take if y’all want. Good luck to y’all

It isn't almost delusional. It is delusional.

How do we know you aren't a chicom spy trying to scare us away from the vaccine to kill of the western world? I saw a very lengthy YouTube video claiming this.

Lol it’s true I don’t Trust this vaccine because people have died from it. And I believe the vaccine is to depopulate the world. But with that said if y’all want the vaccine go take it. Don’t let me scare your from it.

And I’m sorry for your lost. But like I say 2% fatality isn’t that a real star? Yes the # dead maybe huge and it’s sad. I wish not one person died from Covid. But I Trust God almighty! That’s why I’m not scared I don’t need no vaccine. Because Gods got me protected. Now I’m glad y’all have a vaccine to take if y’all want. Good luck to y’all

I don't think you understand what 2% means.

Lol it’s true I don’t Trust this vaccine because people have died from it. And I believe the vaccine is to depopulate the world. But with that said if y’all want the vaccine go take it. Don’t let me scare your from it.

Thats exactly what a communist spy would say

Got my first Pfizer shot in Greensboro earlier today. Had to navigate the Greensboro Coliseum vaccine location in crutches since I badly sprained my ankle last night, which was a lot of fun, haha.
It’s been 30ish hours since my Pfizer shot and I haven’t noticed any symptoms except maybe fatigue last night/earlier today, but it’s hard to tell if that was the vaccine or from my fairly severe ankle sprain.

Shot 2 might be more fun, though. Seems like symptoms are more common with that one.

F it I’m getting a vaccine I’m ready to party and go to quinces again

I just scheduled myself to get the J&J one before work on Tuesday really want to do it all at once if I can there's so much vaccine here now they are opening up to non residents so why not at this point

And I'm planning on going to the beach this summer again so yeah I'm ready to get back to normal lol

It’s been 30ish hours since my Pfizer shot and I haven’t noticed any symptoms except maybe fatigue last night/earlier today, but it’s hard to tell if that was the vaccine or from my fairly severe ankle sprain.

Shot 2 might be more fun, though. Seems like symptoms are more common with that one.

My only symptoms were shot #1 with a very sore arm for 3 to 4 days and possibly some weak legs the next morning. Nothing terrible.

Shot #2 for me was easier with just slight arm soreness for a day.

My only symptoms were shot #1 with a very sore arm for 3 to 4 days and possibly some weak legs the next morning. Nothing terrible.

Shot #2 for me was easier with just slight arm soreness for a day.

I had chills and fever with both Pfizer. But I also had prior covid.

Girlfriend just had 2nd dose of Moderna and she had body aches and headache, and swollen arm. (I said don’t blame me since I gave it to her )

It’s interesting to hear everyone’s experience. There’s no rule book on what to expect, as I’ve seen people with prior covid not react to either shot!

My twin brother had arm soreness and fatigue with first shot, so he’ll be a good twin study to see what happens with the second. We are both anticipating a decent reaction.

I'll finally get around to looking into getting scheduled to be vaccinated either early this week or after I come home from traveling this week (so, of course, the time I'll actually get it will most likely be later). It was likely to happen anyway, but the main thing that bothers me is the P1 variant.

Hopefully when I do, it'll just feel like I've been punched in the arm (when I had a flu shot in the fall last year, it actually ended up hurting some not long after that, but it wasn't a big deal).

My parents had Moderna and had limited to no symptoms after that. What's interesting is they're getting their second soon and apparently you can have more symptoms after the second one, and we're going traveling for my grandma's birthday the day after...

Edit: I'll be going to a Moderna vaccine clinic on April 20th. (it was just what I could schedule myself for)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back