• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I just got Pfizer #2. I had symptoms for about 4 hrs with first shot ,she had none. Shot #2 no Symptoms for me , she was symptomatic all day Sat but fine now.
I get my 2nd dose of Pfizer tomorrow.
My gf had pfizer and she was out for the entire evening after getting it into the next day but my dad had 0 symptoms. I get something Wednesday we will see

Actually I was going to ask which vaccine I should get but after reading through some of these post I said to myself...Never mind!
Whichever one you can get! I’d prefer the J&J myself since it’s one shot, but I’ll take whatever, as should anyone.

NC opens up Group 5 on April 7th, so I’m hoping I can get vaccinated sometime next month. We’ll see, appointments are going to be hard to come by, I’m sure.

Whichever one you can get! I’d prefer the J&J myself since it’s one shot, but I’ll take whatever, as should anyone.

NC opens up Group 5 on April 7th, so I’m hoping I can get vaccinated sometime next month. We’ll see, appointments are going to be hard to come by, I’m sure.
We had to go to Winston Salem. Watch the pharmacies. Pittsboro Drug ran through a bunch of extras today. They put a notice on the Nextdoor app yesterday.

Haha ? I actually had the same question. Seems like the side effects differ from person to person with each version

I was scheduled to get the J&J today but cancelled it. I am unsure of this one. I am now scheduled for Thursday to get the Pfizer vaccine.

I signed up with Duke Health and was able to pick once I heard back a couple of days later. Just sign up on their list.

I was able to get in for Pfizer #1 two Sundays ago via CVS. They had a lot more available than Walgreens in the Triangle at the time. No major symptoms. A little sore upper body on Monday, maybe some fatigue. Felt a little mentally cloudy on day 2 with lower body soreness (minor), and then at like 3pm it was like a switch flipped and I wasn't sore anymore and head fog was gone.

Employee reported to me this morning lots of openings on Walgreens today. And I've gotten several emails from Duke, Lee County and other places I had previously signed up for that doses are available now. So it seems like availability is becoming less of an issue even with more people eligible. Good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back