• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When deaths surge in the fall/winter and people that received the so called vaccine. Are the ones dying and the Government is saying well it’s a new mutant strain. Y’all will probably believe it. I won’t believe it because I’ve listened to these doctors one of which actually worked for bill Gates and is very pro vaccine. I’m sorry but I don’t think Geert Vanden would lie. The man is a PHD And DVM. He literally wouldn’t put his career on the line like this is he wasn’t right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And when I or @Broken024 don't die this fall / winter then what?

What is the motivation of the Government (or Bill Gates) to kill us all with the Vaccine? Lets just speak bluntly here and admit there will be a higher percentage of Democrats that get the vaccine over Republicans. So what is the point in Biden killing his own voting base or turning us all into weird creatures?

And when I or @Broken024 don't die this fall / winter then what?

What is the motivation of the Government (or Bill Gates) to kill us all with the Vaccine? Lets just speak bluntly here and admit there will be a higher percentage of Democrats that get the vaccine over Republicans. So what is the point in Biden killing his own voting base or turning us all into weird creatures?

I don’t think there purposely or knowingly giving someone a vaccine that does more harm then good. I think they mean well but this is new technology. I think it’s safe to say we do not know the overall effect long term from this. Because this thing was rushed. I want to see if deaths sky rocket this fall/winter

I don’t think there purposely or knowingly giving someone a vaccine that does more harm then good. I think they mean well but this is new technology. I think it’s safe to say we do not know the overall effect long term from this. Because this thing was rushed. I want to see if deaths sky rocket this fall/winter

So if it's all new technology and the CDC isn't able to see it's a DNA rewriting vaccine, then how does GVB know? You're appealing to this guy like he's the Authority, but ignore the actual Authority on the subject...

So if it's all new technology and the CDC isn't able to see it's a DNA rewriting vaccine, then how does GVB know? You're appealing to this guy like he's the Authority, but ignore the actual Authority on the subject...

The idea here is it’s possible this vaccine could ramp up super strains. And we see mass death this fall/winter. That’s what I’m going to wait and see. Thanks to the ones that took this vaccine we should have a pretty good idea of what it’s going to do by Fall/winter. You can tell me you don’t think it will cause more harm then good. But you don’t know that for sure why because this is new. Therefore the effects are still unknown. Plus I don’t trust bill gates he’s said on camera we need to depopulate the earth.

They have been testing this on thousands of people since last summer. If there was significant risk of death from these vaccines (in less than year) it would already be showing up in that population.

The idea here is it’s possible this vaccine could ramp up super strains. And we see mass death this fall/winter. That’s what I’m going to wait and see. Thanks to the ones that took this vaccine we should have a pretty good idea of what it’s going to do by Fall/winter. You can tell me you don’t think it will cause more harm then good. But you don’t know that for sure why because this is new. Therefore the effects are still unknown. Plus I don’t trust bill gates he’s said on camera we need to depopulate the earth.

You completely ignored my question.

Reactions: Jon
What about the Drs and Phd people saying the opposite of vandeer dumbass?

So let me ask it to you this way. If just 2 out of a 100 doctors say this vaccine could kill you. But 98 of them say the vaccine is safe. That’s like saying you have a 2% chance of dying. Will you take this vaccine with a 98% survival rate vs 2% fatality rate?

I don’t know about you but I’d rather have all 100 doctors say it’s safe before I put something in my body. Or in my family’s body.

You completely ignored my question.

I don’t know how GVB knows. But I’m not gonna discredit his credentials and say he’s lying. When he has no reason to lie. I rarely take tylonal. In fact my youngest son has high functioning autism. There’s some studies to suggest that came from vaccines. So why wouldn’t I question this vaccine that was created in 9 months?

I don’t know how GVB knows. But I’m not gonna discredit his credentials and say he’s lying. When he has no reason to lie. I rarely take tylonal. In fact my youngest son has high functioning autism. There’s some studies to suggest that came from vaccines. So why wouldn’t I question this vaccine that was created in 9 months?

I have been hearing for years that vaccines were responsible for autism.. I just haven't seen any proof.. I'm undecided on the vaccine I've already had Corona and I'm just not that worried about it at my age.. but I'm also not anti-vaccine..

I have been hearing for years that vaccines were responsible for autism.. I just haven't seen any proof.. I'm undecided on the vaccine I've already had Corona and I'm just not that worried about it at my age.. but I'm also not anti-vaccine..

But you understand where I’m coming from as far as wanting to wait a while and see? No one can truly understand and question things until they have a kid with something such as autism. I’m not saying vaccine did it but I’m open to the idea that it did. Therefore I question when a few doctors say something bad about Covid vaccine

But you understand where I’m coming from as far as wanting to wait a while and see? No one can truly understand and question things until they have a kid with something such as autism. I’m not saying vaccine did it but I’m open to the idea that it did. Therefore I question when a few doctors say something bad about Covid vaccine

Is your right to do whatever you want to do with that. You have to lead your family as you see fit.

If you want to wait, then wait. No one is forcing you to get the vaccine today, tomorrow, or next month... But don't come here telling us we're all wrong for getting the vaccine and might die by fall when you can't back that claim up.

In the US the death rate is sitting at 2%
29.6 mill pos
525,000 deaths
You are correct thats 2%.
Theres been way more than 29.6 mill pos and I dispute the 525,000 deaths directly caused by the china virus. Not even going to get into the ignorant nursing home policy from NY,NJ,Michigan that caused well over a 1/5th of that 525,000 ish #.
To me its under 1 %. Regardless these lockdowns should have been let go a long time ago imo.

29.6 mill pos
525,000 deaths
You are correct thats 2%.
Theres been way more than 29.6 mill pos and I dispute the 525,000 deaths directly caused by the china virus. Not even going to get into the ignorant nursing home policy from NY,NJ,Michigan that caused well over a 1/5th of that 525,000 ish #.
To me its under 1 %. Regardless these lockdowns should have been let go a long time ago imo.

Nobody cares what you dispute. Its not up to you to decide what killed someone.

IIRC, the CDC estimates the Covid death rate to be around 0.5%, since many/most diagnoses are asymptomatic or just not ever confirmed positive (since many people, especially early on, didn’t bother to be tested). But it’s highly dependent on age, from basically 0% for a person in their 20s, to near 10% for an elderly person.

Last edited:
IIRC, the CDC estimates the Covid death rate to be around 0.5%, since many/most diagnoses are asymptomatic or just not ever confirmed positive (since many people, especially early on, didn’t bother to be tested). But it’s highly dependent on age, from basically 0% for a person in their 20s, to near 10% for an elderly person.

If only they could give a % of
*those who were on a vent
*those who’s lungs will never be the same
*those who have “long covid”

Mortality isn’t everything. This pandemic will have lasting effects on our population...and we aren’t done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back