• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall County, AL has 1326 with a population of around 96k. Obviously we think we get a trophy for this contest. We're 5th in the state behind Montgomery, Jefferson, Mobile and Tuscaloosa ?‍♀️

This whole Covid ordeal is going to be a grind, a marathon. My advice would be to fortify yourself mentally for the long haul. And stock up on food and anything else you might need.

Yeah I got comfortable. I’m working on the last of my stockpile from March. Whoops

Carteret county NC had 37 cases from March 20th till May31st when the beaches were back in full swing. They've had 36 cases since June 1st so a doubling in one month.

All but the die hard Trump fantasists realize Kemp's 'bold' move to open up early was too soon. The numbers clearly show how foolish it was.
How so? ICU can handle load, hospitals in my area are doing elective surgeries again. The death rates are stable. Cases are not extraordinary and we have much more testing going on now. Also, our economy is coming back online and people are working again. There must be a trade off and we can’t stay locked down forever.

Dude, you are talking minuscule number of cases here. It’s not roaring back.

For that county that's largely rural outside the beaches it is significant jump even if it was only 36 cases.

And despite your head in the sand this virus is roaring back to life in numerous states.

Be glad so far the deaths havent skyrocketed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back