• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BirdManDoomW we have stores are literally overflowing with all cuts of pork even ears and feet. I posted pics a few pages back. I havent been yet and them be out of anything other than boneless/skinless breast

Wuhan has reported 5 new cases today.

This begs the question. How were these 5 cases transmitted. If they stayed in lockdown long enough the virus would have not had host to keep jumping between.

Either these were from travelers or theres been continued transmissions that arent being recorded.

NC's key metrics continues to go in the right direction. Hospitalizations remain in the mid 400s and the percentage of positive cases relative the number of tests has fallen. We need to keep this going in order to enter phase two.
Yeah, I’m hopeful. Things will definitely start to feel more like normal once we enter phase 2. If only we get there sooner than later. The weather is about to get hot, so hopefully that will help some. Hopefully, people spend more time outside instead of infecting each other in A/C, though.

This article is not helpful. Not only is testing volume not accounted for, but the number of cases in the last week has nothing to do with the restrictions easing. It's too early to judge the effects of the easing of restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back