• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overweight people by far are suffering the most when looking at other countries data. I’m surprised the CDC has not strongly encouraged eating healthier and exercising more specifically as a corona measure.

While the lower numbers look good also keep in mind they have cut back on test and the backlog of existing test is huge at the moment with literally 10's of thousands of pending test....so we may have hit the upper end of what a daily number increase will look like simply based on what the current capabilities are to produce test results.
And the fact they are telling people to not get tested if they have only mild symptoms. People demean China for it but we are following China’s lead. China is not truthful but I still agree with Bill Gates on trusting and working with China in many many aspects.

Appears to be significant delay over the weekend causing Monday numbers to be larger.

As much as I hope the growth in new cases in certain areas is leveling off, I am suspicious of Sunday numbers. If I recall correctly, the past couple of weeks have had similar looks for some regions, but the Monday numbers would be significantly higher.
Yeah the Georgia numbers yesterday evening weren't that impressive as other days. I feel like the weekend the speed they process cases drops or something. The new numbers for us will be out any minute.

Georgia up to 2809 cases and 87 deaths. 707 now hospitalized.
I noticed something on Georgia numbers, from the report at 7 last night there is 126 additional cases, but the test count basically stayed the same. Do you think there’s an error there or possibly no entered new tests in the data and its 126 new cases from backlogged tests?

Great video simulating an Epidemic, and how hand washing and social distancing effect the numbers and the patterns.

Georgia up to 2809 cases and 87 deaths. 707 now hospitalized.

But there appears to be a decrease in new cases; hopefully this trend continues.

1585588530226.png

But there appears to be a decrease in new cases; hopefully this trend continues.

View attachment 38083

This is on purpose. Similar to the delay in beginning testing to avoid high numbers we just simply arent testing enough. Less test, less new cases the better the "public perception" can be influenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back