• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia is probably dealing with a much larger and growing problem with this virus.

We keep mentioning about Russia fudging numbers (likely true), and some talk about how it's suspicious they don't have a lot of cases. But actually, it looks like their total cases are on a trajectory similar to everyone else in Europe. They are just behind a week or two.

Did she do a flu test, mono test? If its a teen id be getting mono test if the fever stays up past 72 to 96 hrs. Usually flu ever so slowly starts lessing its grip after hour 72. Still have the fatigue and other hangover from it. Mono does the same, except mono will drain you a lot longer. Urgent care can test for both on site and rule out.

No other associated symptoms (yet). If she’s still pyretic tomorrow morning I’m going to take her to the doc. I’ll also go if she starts exhibiting other symptoms.

We keep mentioning about Russia fudging numbers (likely true), and some talk about how it's suspicious they don't have a lot of cases. But actually, it looks like their total cases are on a trajectory similar to everyone else in Europe. They are just behind a week or two.

Do you think the rest of the world talks about the US fudging the numbers since we are telling about 80% of the people to just not worry about getting a test?

unnamed.gif

Do you think the rest of the world talks about the US fudging the numbers since we are telling about 80% of the people to just not worry about getting a test?

View attachment 37822
Honestly, I think the world is too distracted by their own numbers to worry about ours. But I don't think that's the point you were making. :)

FWIW, I ain't happy w/the testing situation but have tried not focusing too much on it. I look forward to this all being over, and then we can decide which heads will roll.

That number may be fixing to go up in Madison County. My stepdad's mom is in an assisted living facility in Huntsville and was admitted to the hospital last night. She has a high fever with cough. Negative on flu test and no pneumonia on xray but her lungs are cracking. They said it would be 24 hrs before the covid 19 test was back. They started her on rocephin and a zpack. Prayers are needed

It’s time to stop singling out Italy. Spain is in just as bad of shape now, especially adjusted for population.

NC cases posotive is 504. Jump of 106 from Tuesday. 0 deaths so far.
Meck,Wake,and pitt? Counties on stay in place. Beleive thats right, someone can confirm Pitt county.

So for the free money, is it based off the 2018, 2019, or 2020 income? Not sure how they would know about 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back