• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people wonder why ammo is out of stock..... everywhere
Hey you got a job on that farm of yours in Roanoke rapids hit me up ! Guns are also out of stock . Looked at ARs on palmetto state and a lot of the models they have are sold out !

at least Federal Tax payments are deferred to July 15th, 2020 without penalties or interest; still need to file but can defer payment.

If accurate, whoa....
"All citizens were put in isolation, so they could not transmit the disease.

"On the second testing that was carried out, we recorded a 90% drop in the rate of positive cases. And of all the ones who were positive in the second testing, eight people were asymptomatic.

Professor Crisanti warned that that for every patient that shows symptoms for COVID-19 there were about 10 who don't.

University of Alabama just announced they will not return for spring semester at all. All classes to be completed online only. No commencement activities until possibly a later date.

Well, if that's the case then that's highly irresponsible. Unless I am misunderstanding something.

Judging by that maybe it’s a signal the United States may be about to drop the ball. Idk What he’s talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back