• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

CoronaClosings-Schools

Well many of the school systems in Alabama are not waiting till Wednesday to close since the state superintendent came out today and said if your child isn’t at school Monday through Wednesday that it will be excused.

Holy hell , three weeks with my kids . THREE DAMN WEEKS OMGD . Gonna need more of this
fffd40bf7639f4f11dcca841b6c16075.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well many of the school systems in Alabama are not waiting till Wednesday to close since the state superintendent came out today and said if your child isn’t at school Monday through Wednesday that it will be excused.

Holy hell , three weeks with my kids . THREE DAMN WEEKS OMGD . Gonna need more of this
fffd40bf7639f4f11dcca841b6c16075.jpg

And it will rain 19 of the 21 days!

SC department of education starting to talk about plans I wonder if this means today is when they’ll close schools.

I also see a SC rep saying she’s talking to Gov McMaster trying to convince him to close all schools.

It took up to today but my county has fully caved and cancelled school until further notice.

Back