• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

CoronaClosings-Schools

Storm5

Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
Reaction score
Well many of the school systems in Alabama are not waiting till Wednesday to close since the state superintendent came out today and said if your child isn’t at school Monday through Wednesday that it will be excused.

Holy hell , three weeks with my kids . THREE DAMN WEEKS OMGD . Gonna need more of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Well many of the school systems in Alabama are not waiting till Wednesday to close since the state superintendent came out today and said if your child isn’t at school Monday through Wednesday that it will be excused.

Holy hell , three weeks with my kids . THREE DAMN WEEKS OMGD . Gonna need more of this

And it will rain 19 of the 21 days!

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score

It took up to today but my county has fully caved and cancelled school until further notice.

Ollie Williams

It Gon’ Rain
Reaction score