• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
More stories with no evidence, because it's conveniently classified. One of these days, these aliens will all quit crashing in remote areas that only the US military has access to, and they will accidently fly into a populated area where they will get recorded by people with modern technology, instead of flying at 900,000 feet over the ocean or through the West Virginia woods by Billy Bob's mountain shack, who films the whole event on his analogue RCA shoulder-mounted camcorder.
Sounds like something a Alien would say......hmmmm

Something interesting to think about, if AI becomes sentient and understands reality, wouldn’t it just end up committing suicide once it realizes it doesn’t have a soul and life is pointless for it?

Something interesting to think about, if AI becomes sentient and understands reality, wouldn’t it just end up committing suicide once it realizes it doesn’t have a soul and life is pointless for it?
AI is satan tool to take souls.

Last edited:
More stories with no evidence, because it's conveniently classified. One of these days, these aliens will all quit crashing in remote areas that only the US military has access to, and they will accidently fly into a populated area where they will get recorded by people with modern technology, instead of flying at 900,000 feet over the ocean or through the West Virginia woods by Billy Bob's mountain shack, who films the whole event on his analogue RCA shoulder-mounted camcorder.
Great post!

To all the UFO believers; I've always been fascinated with the topic, especially as a kid, but I am a serious doubter. I suppose there could be life somewhere in the universe somewhere, but it didn't come from non-life, anymore than it did here on Earth. Even if there is intelligent life out there, it would be a stretch to think they are visiting us; unless you believe in the ever popular seeding theories, they would never know we are here. And unless they are coming from our own solar system they would have no way to get here; the nearest star is what; 4-5 light years away (Alpha Centauri) and most agree that nothing close to light speed is possible for a craft or carbon based life form.

Grusch: “There be aliens out there I tell you. It is a national security risk and it needs to be exposed!”

Congress: “Can you show us proof?”

Grusch: “Yes, behind closed doors in a setting not viewable by the public to a select few of you.”

It's going to a while if ever before all the truth comes out as some of it will be very disturbing to most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back