• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a skeptic but there is something going on. Too many credible whistle blowers and more will step out of the light now that they are being better protected. We have always had military technology decades beyond our imagination but these things are defying laws of known physics. I can 100% tell you that the TR-3B is a real craft although I am not certain of what it's true capabilities are and our future and current drone technology would blow your minds. We have also been working on hologram technology that could explain some these things not to mention our advanced laser weapons. My biggest question is whether or not the government is behind this "leaking" so it can better control the narrative.

I also don't rule out the possibility that these UAP's could be us from the future. If we are being visited by other civilizations they are either close by and hidden well or utilizing a wormhole. Watching secrets of skinwalker ranch hits on this possibility

I was a skeptic but there is something going on. Too many credible whistle blowers and more will step out of the light now that they are being better protected. We have always had military technology decades beyond our imagination but these things are defying laws of known physics. I can 100% tell you that the TR-3B is a real craft although I am not certain of what it's true capabilities are and our future and current drone technology would blow your minds. We have also been working on hologram technology that could explain some these things not to mention our advanced laser weapons. My biggest question is whether or not the government is behind this "leaking" so it can better control the narrative.

I also don't rule out the possibility that these UAP's could be us from the future. If we are being visited by other civilizations they are either close by and hidden well or utilizing a wormhole. Watching secrets of skinwalker ranch hits on this possibility
I admittedly have no insight into the military but that is what I have always suspected. I am sure people have seen the TR-3B, which indicates it has been flying for 30 years, and thought "UFO." Same in past years with stealth bombers and even SR-71 before that, etc. The Germans were experimenting with saucer shaped crafts back in the 30s and 40s. And we don't know what other countries have today. I am sure world millitarys and governments appreciate the convenience of the UFO theories and are probably in no hurry to dispel them, but that doesn't make them true.

I admittedly have no insight into the military but that is what I have always suspected. I am sure people have seen the TR-3B, which indicates it has been flying for 30 years, and thought "UFO." Same in past years with stealth bombers and even SR-71 before that, etc. The Germans were experimenting with saucer shaped crafts back in the 30s and 40s. And we don't know what other countries have today. I am sure world millitarys and governments appreciate the convenience of the UFO theories and are probably in no hurry to dispel them, but that doesn't make them true.
The government drove this man insane and ruined his life. Hope the secret project they were working on was worth this mans sanity and life.

The fact is this, if these whistle blowers are correct then all of our debates concerning politics, Trump/Biden, Covid along with all elections truly are a worthless waste of time . A government who would do what the allegations suggest and the technology they supposedly have, is completely in control of all “minor” issues and we might as well be people in the matrix.

The fact is this, if these whistle blowers are correct then all of our debates concerning politics, Trump/Biden, Covid along with all elections truly are a worthless waste of time . A government who would do what the allegations suggest and the technology they supposedly have, is completely in control of all “minor” issues and we might as well be people in the matrix.
This isn't the level of government we are used to dealing with and much of this stuff is being developed in the private industry with money from "accounting errors". I'm ok with military technology when the development of the tech benefits society ( and so much of our technology comes from military R & D) but some of the things I'm reading about could change our world for the better if brought out in the open.

When we defeated Germany we took with us everything they were developing including some of the items I mentioned. When Tesla died they raided his belongings as well from what I have read and researched. The things he was working with in regards to frequency and vibration can also explain some of the things we are witnessing. There is a real possibility we developed this technology on our own but there are things throughout ancient civilizations that I seriously question that point directly to help from either travellers from the stars or from far into the future humans. It's interesting nonetheless

Demonic activity.
Ya know I put a lot of thought into that. Our ancestors spelled out for us what they saw and they without a doubt had a relationship spiritually and possibly physically with sky beings/ gods. This could very well be what we call demons and angels. On the surface some people would say aliens would disprove God but nothing could be further from the truth. In my opinion, as I have furthered my spiritual journey I feel like there is so much we don't understand. About God, the bible, space and time, who we are and where we return to when our conscience transitions to another dimension

Supposedly built around ET craft because it was too big to move.

d793f314e74ed23f8a0dd7968604470b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not really statistically likely that the only entities that have been able to ever "confirm" and collect "conclusive evidence" of aliens are various military organizations throughout the world. "We have undeniable evidence of alien bodies and spaceships, but we can only show them to a select few political people, because we don't want to start a panic." That might be the dumbest argument you can ever make about the topic.

It's not really statistically likely that the only entities that have been able to ever "confirm" and collect "conclusive evidence" of aliens are various military organizations throughout the world. "We have undeniable evidence of alien bodies and spaceships, but we can only show them to a select few political people, because we don't want to start a panic." That might be the dumbest argument you can ever make about the topic.
I 100% get what you are saying but how would you break the biggest story to happen to our planet? I mean we have so called intelligent people who can't handle 2 genders let alone telling them we may not be alone. As Elon Musk said, "Things are getting weirder by the day"

I 100% get what you are saying but how would you break the biggest story to happen to our planet? I mean we have so called intelligent people who can't handle 2 genders let alone telling them we may not be alone. As Elon Musk said, "Things are getting weirder by the day"

It's like the Matrix. Better to keep em ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back