• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way ETs have been screwing with our genetics for millions of years. It's in the briefing documents for folks that are read in to the ET back engineering program. We have yet to find a common ancestor to apes. It's like we popped up on the scene overnight compared to the pace of evolution of other animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way ETs have been screwing with our genetics for millions of years. It's in the briefing documents for folks that are read in to the ET back engineering program. We have yet to find a common ancestor to apes. It's like we popped up on the scene overnight compared to the pace of evolution of other animals.

Some things we will never truly understand.

Read through the Religious Thread. That will explain to you our sudden appearance.

Terrestrial. Not sure why proponents of aliens assume they travel around in well lit spacecrafts. Humans put lights all over everything. If aliens were visiting, I doubt they want to be seen, and they probably have cloaking technology. Human imagination is both clever and so dumb at the same time.

Terrestrial. Not sure why proponents of aliens assume they travel around in well lit spacecrafts. Humans put lights all over everything. If aliens were visiting, I doubt they want to be seen, and they probably have cloaking technology. Human imagination is both clever and so dumb at the same time.

It is like the folks thinking the balloons being shot down were aliens......because a civilization figuring out how to travel faster than light and being able to travel to other star systems is somehow going to get spotted and downed by a sidewinder lol....

I totally believe there is other intelligent life out there, probably millions of them across the universe, the universe is also so much bigger than most people bother to comprehend and the chances any of those intelligent civilizations have both the tech to get here and know to look here are slim. The bubble around the earth where our signals have reached is roughly 60-80 light years. If there was a civilization in that range far enough advanced to get here we would have heard them the second we started listening. The fact we are not finding signals means there is probably no intelligent civilizations within several thousands of light years at least. No civilization that far out would even know to look at our no descript sun in a backwater corner were we are. Even if they did look they would not detect any signals or signs there was a reason to even come here.

It is like the folks thinking the balloons being shot down were aliens......because a civilization figuring out how to travel faster than light and being able to travel to other star systems is somehow going to get spotted and downed by a sidewinder lol....

I totally believe there is other intelligent life out there, probably millions of them across the universe, the universe is also so much bigger than most people bother to comprehend and the chances any of those intelligent civilizations have both the tech to get here and know to look here are slim. The bubble around the earth where our signals have reached is roughly 60-80 light years. If there was a civilization in that range far enough advanced to get here we would have heard them the second we started listening. The fact we are not finding signals means there is probably no intelligent civilizations within several thousands of light years at least. No civilization that far out would even know to look at our no descript sun in a backwater corner were we are. Even if they did look they would not detect any signals or signs there was a reason to even come here.

I disagree. They have been here for millions of years.

I woke up with an upset stomach once and some wet shorts once. I thought that aliens must have probed me. Turns out I had just diarrheared all over myself . Extreme diarrhea is real. Aliens are not. @BHS1975 bro check your sheets.

Oooof TMI.

Now has the backing of the Pentagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back