• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really statistically likely that the only entities that have been able to ever "confirm" and collect "conclusive evidence" of aliens are various military organizations throughout the world. "We have undeniable evidence of alien bodies and spaceships, but we can only show them to a select few political people, because we don't want to start a panic." That might be the dumbest argument you can ever make about the topic.

I don’t know, the whole “Our government has been lying about aliens for a hundred years and we must believe these few brave souls” is credible but the “Our government is paying these guys to lie for a psyops is completely not believable argument” is pretty close.

As is “The government has been harming people to keep this quiet for a century, yet for some massive brain fart let these guys get before news journalists and now congress.” idea.

Here's the thing. All these people are saying aliens exist and there's proof of it (but we're just not going to show you). They might as well just keep denying it. The current messaging is doing no good.

If they came out with proof that we captured alien tech and bodies 50 years ago, there isn't going to be mass panic in the streets. Lol

Here's the thing. All these people are saying aliens exist and there's proof of it (but we're just not going to show you). They might as well just keep denying it. The current messaging is doing no good.

If they came out with proof that we captured alien tech and bodies 50 years ago, there isn't going to be mass panic in the streets. Lol
Well to be fair the whistleblowers coming forward are not the ones hiding anything. In fact the reasoning for coming forward is to put pressure on the government to be honest with the public even if there are things we don't get to see. Why the sudden urgency of people coming forward is the big question

I would think if aliens are real what are you doing here? just a pit stop or are the doing recon or something? They must be shy beings to only come out at night.

This is where I get stuck on it. If you are telling me these things fly from however many miles away for however many centuries only to be this discrete about it you lose me. You'd think there would be much more attempt to contact unless they are a species dominated by social anxiety

I would think if aliens are real what are you doing here? just a pit stop or are the doing recon or something? They must be shy beings to only come out at night.
If they are real and have been coming here since before biblical days as people who research these things suggest, they are far more advanced than human beings. The reasons for coming here could be anything. Why are we talking about going to Mars now? Human beings have always looked to the stars as we are natural explorers. No reason why an intelligent civilization wouldn't want to do the same

Great video if you take the time to watch in full with an open mind. Don't judge by the amateurish screenshot....LOL

This is where I get stuck on it. If you are telling me these things fly from however many miles away for however many centuries only to be this discrete about it you lose me. You'd think there would be much more attempt to contact unless they are a species dominated by social anxiety

Yeah let's create tech so advanced it literally defies the laws of the universe, allowing travel across the vast distances needed.....then somehow manage to crash it...numerous times.

Yeah let's create tech so advanced it literally defies the laws of the universe, allowing travel across the vast distances needed.....then somehow manage to crash it...numerous times.

To me that speaks to the shear number of ET craft flying around if only 0.000000000000000000001 percent end up crashing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well to be fair the whistleblowers coming forward are not the ones hiding anything. In fact the reasoning for coming forward is to put pressure on the government to be honest with the public even if there are things we don't get to see. Why the sudden urgency of people coming forward is the big question
There's sooo many questions about all of it. I have watched almost the entire hearing and I totally agree that Americans have a right to know more answers about these phenomenon, but it will be hard to even know who to trust. The government does not really have a great track record for honesty and transparency; I mean our government is probably more honest than most, but that does not say very much. As for whistleblowers; its very possible they are just looking to get famous (and probably rich); after all, who is going to "prove" them wrong? I think its much more likely they are reporting what they have seen or been told but there is no reason to assume aliens from another planet based on what I heard.

The logical and likely answer is human technology; ie drones, new ships, etc. Who really knows what other governments or even private companies are doing. Heck, one of the guys even said there are things going on in our own government off the record. We have all kinds of stuff going on with AI, Elon is working on brain chips with Neuralink (don't let me get started on that), private companies are working on stuff with little knowledge to others., etc. Some of these are likely natural phenomenon with others being actual crafts we just haven't seen yet.

I really don't see any reason to assume a ridiculous number of other impossibilites (time travel, worm hole travel, physics, etc) and improbabilities (any possible life is intelligent enough and knows we are here, is close enough to travel here, etc) all happened and, can therefore, assume it is alien activity. Even it it were somehow alien activity it doesn't make any sense. How can they have time travel and physics bending technology and yet can't keep their crafts from crashing, being detected by radar, or even from being visible at all ("cloaking")? Aliens are a fun story to think about but I think the answers are right here on Earth and come from Humans.

There's sooo many questions about all of it. I have watched almost the entire hearing and I totally agree that Americans have a right to know more answers about these phenomenon, but it will be hard to even know who to trust. The government does not really have a great track record for honesty and transparency; I mean our government is probably more honest than most, but that does not say very much. As for whistleblowers; its very possible they are just looking to get famous (and probably rich); after all, who is going to "prove" them wrong? I think its much more likely they are reporting what they have seen or been told but there is no reason to assume aliens from another planet based on what I heard.

The logical and likely answer is human technology; ie drones, new ships, etc. Who really knows what other governments or even private companies are doing. Heck, one of the guys even said there are things going on in our own government off the record. We have all kinds of stuff going on with AI, Elon is working on brain chips with Neuralink (don't let me get started on that), private companies are working on stuff with little knowledge to others., etc. Some of these are likely natural phenomenon with others being actual crafts we just haven't seen yet.

I really don't see any reason to assume a ridiculous number of other impossibilites (time travel, worm hole travel, physics, etc) and improbabilities (any possible life is intelligent enough and knows we are here, is close enough to travel here, etc) all happened and, can therefore, assume it is alien activity. Even it it were somehow alien activity it doesn't make any sense. How can they have time travel and physics bending technology and yet can't keep their crafts from crashing, being detected by radar, or even from being visible at all ("cloaking")? Aliens are a fun story to think about but I think the answers are right here on Earth and come from Humans.
Few things.....

There is a black op shadow government that works with private industry on developing advanced technology and it's been this way for decades.

Now as far as the whistleblowers goes a lot of these guys coming out now are ex military but still have much to lose. Could they be lying for profit sure but I don't think the most recent guys coming forward are lying no matter how hard it is to believe.

Now on the crazy stuff like time travel, worm holes, etc. Yes it all sounds crazy but if other dimensions exist in space/time this is very much possible and I believe it is. I don't think they could get here otherwise unless they are very close and we have just missed them which is entirely possible

In my opinion there are too many instances over a very long period of time for them all to be lying. Even ancient civilizations had experiences with beings that came from the sky. Were they Angles? Demons? I have to take into account how those older civilizations described things. They didn't have words like aliens or UFO's to described what they saw.

Few things.....

There is a black op shadow government that works with private industry on developing advanced technology and it's been this way for decades.

Now as far as the whistleblowers goes a lot of these guys coming out now are ex military but still have much to lose. Could they be lying for profit sure but I don't think the most recent guys coming forward are lying no matter how hard it is to believe.

Now on the crazy stuff like time travel, worm holes, etc. Yes it all sounds crazy but if other dimensions exist in space/time this is very much possible and I believe it is. I don't think they could get here otherwise unless they are very close and we have just missed them which is entirely possible

In my opinion there are too many instances over a very long period of time for them all to be lying. Even ancient civilizations had experiences with beings that came from the sky. Were they Angles? Demons? I have to take into account how those older civilizations described things. They didn't have words like aliens or UFO's to described what they saw.
Good response.
I think your first point has a lot of merit here.

With the whistleblowers; I think it's a mixed bag. Many, many people lie about this sort of thing (or anything for that matter), often to get attention or their 15 minutes of fame, or even to write a fake book; but they are usually people without much to lose and don't even have their true names attached. With these particular guys, they could still be lying, but as I said, I think they are probably sharing what they saw or have been told, and I agree people with any know should be more open and honest. However, there are different ways to interpret what they saw and there doesn't seem to be much reason to assume something otherworldly... to me at least.

With regards to other dimensions; what do we mean by that? Are we talking other dimensions of our own space and time or something outside of that? How would one travel from one dimension of the same universe to another dimension which does not have continuity? How could crafts from that one work in ours, etc?

If it is outside of our space and time, it would not be part of our natural universe; which is what most people call "supernatural." So maybe they would be supernatural beings but that would match with what most people think of as angels and demons; and would mean they are not aliens from somewhere in our own universe. So are angels and demons visiting us? Would they need crafts?

It just doesn't make sense to try to assume so many theoretical and unlikely scenarios to come up with an answer that is almost certainly quite simple and right in front of us.

Good response.
I think your first point has a lot of merit here.

With the whistleblowers; I think it's a mixed bag. Many, many people lie about this sort of thing (or anything for that matter), often to get attention or their 15 minutes of fame, or even to write a fake book; but they are usually people without much to lose and don't even have their true names attached. With these particular guys, they could still be lying, but as I said, I think they are probably sharing what they saw or have been told, and I agree people with any know should be more open and honest. However, there are different ways to interpret what they saw and there doesn't seem to be much reason to assume something otherworldly... to me at least.

With regards to other dimensions; what do we mean by that? Are we talking other dimensions of our own space and time or something outside of that? How would one travel from one dimension of the same universe to another dimension which does not have continuity? How could crafts from that one work in ours, etc?

If it is outside of our space and time, it would not be part of our natural universe; which is what most people call "supernatural." So maybe they would be supernatural beings but that would match with what most people think of as angels and demons; and would mean they are not aliens from somewhere in our own universe. So are angels and demons visiting us? Would they need crafts?

It just doesn't make sense to try to assume so many theoretical and unlikely scenarios to come up with an answer that is almost certainly quite simple and right in front of us.
Ok sticking just to whistleblowers and people who have had actual contact with craft, ET's in some capacity. I have no doubt many "sightings" can be explained but those who have come forward with physical contact.....Are they all lying? People have been coming forward about these things for decades knowing they would be ridiculed, I'm just not at a place where I can say yes they are all liars looking for 15 minutes. A lot of the military guys coming forward now are older and went decades keeping it to themselves. I have to ask why wait so long?

Any of you dudes watch secrets of skin walker ranch? Last night's final was just mind blowing! There is something below that ranch and I really believe they may have discovered a portal. If they did it could change everything we thought we knew. Can't wait to see where they take this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back