• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they probably would meet clinical diagnosis, being a paranoid delusional person does not mean you cant be smart or have a good careers etc.....though I would also lump the Trumper voter fraud thing more under cult issues than delusional....when people are so convinced they have it right or that there is no way something could happen ( Trump losing for example ) that when it does happen they cant accept the logical more obvious thing like Trump lost cause Biden got more votes, they have to make it voter fraud etc so that they dont have to be wrong in their beliefs.

Its like the flat earth guy that spent 20k on a high tech gyroscope to prove the earth is flat and then it obviously shows the earth is round instead of accepting that data and changing his view he doubles down on idiocy.....

I have seen the Q people referred to more of as a cult so that makes sense. This is from interviews of people who were way down the rabbit hole and able to climb back out to reality. One interview I saw was sad because this guy had gotten his elderly father involved and even though he was able to get past it his dad couldn't.

While I have always agreed with this in the past I have known people over the past year buying into Q conspiracies that don't fit into this mold. For example: I have a neighbor, mid 30's female dentist, otherwise perfectly normal of sound mind that has shared some very wild conspiracies with me. Mostly about the virus, Bill Gates, vaccines, Fauci, voter fraud, etc.

What I'm saying is there were always "those people" that believed in conspiracies that the rest of us would roll our eyes at but now there is an entirely new group, or subset, of individuals buying into these new conspiracies. That's the part that frightens me because there are so many that would not meet a clinical diagnosis.

Yeah, and scary to think someone like an actual dentist would buy into any of those, much less things related to medical science. There is going to be a whole new industry coming out of all this to try and deprogram the crazy out of these people.

The rules of physics are pretty clear on FTL travel.....but lets say there is a civilization out there advanced enough to figure a way to go around that barrier and SOL or even FTL a few times over is available to them, it is still hundred or thousands of years to the nearest likely inhabitable star system. Then they would have to know to even look here, at best any evidence that our planet has intelligent life on it is 100 or so light years out and we know these systems that close do not have life or at least none using any know radiowaves etc.....thus if there is life there it aint the space faring kind.....no one knows we are here.

Nope we were on the verge of final discovery with this repetitive pulse. The world just isnt ready and that's why they had to destroy the dish array in Puerto Rico because they were about to discover the exact planet where we were being contacted. Man it's easy to believe conspiracies!!!!!

In all seriousness and joking aside i do believe there is highly intelligent life beyond earth.

Nope we were on the verge of final discovery with this repetitive pulse. The world just isnt ready and that's why they had to destroy the dish array in Puerto Rico because they were about to discover the exact planet where we were being contacted. Man it's easy to believe conspiracies!!!!!

In all seriousness and joking aside i do believe there is highly intelligent life beyond earth.

For sure, and its like what your brother said. Is there life, absolutely there is microbial life out there. Is there animal or plant life, you bet. Is there sentient life, good chance. Is it little grey men abducting us and performing experiments? Nope. Lol

The rules of physics are pretty clear on FTL travel.....but lets say there is a civilization out there advanced enough to figure a way to go around that barrier and SOL or even FTL a few times over is available to them, it is still hundred or thousands of years to the nearest likely inhabitable star system. Then they would have to know to even look here, at best any evidence that our planet has intelligent life on it is 100 or so light years out and we know these systems that close do not have life or at least none using any know radiowaves etc.....thus if there is life there it aint the space faring kind.....no one knows we are here.
What about worm holes. I’m no physics guy but they are theoretically possible.

The #1 conspiracy theory the last 2 months hands down and one of the worst ever: Trump really won the 2020 election because it was rigged against him. There has been absolutely no proof of this and yet tens of million Americans still believe this like it’s real.
Ill be glad to overload this thread with the evidence but A) you want bother to read,be informed B) will still tow the company[DNC/MSM] line regardless how much there is. Thats chicken soup statement by you and so easy to spout, cause you know they will never let the evidence be presented and debated/litigated. Your establishment boys will have full power over us,you now so enjoy it. Oh hows that broken water pipe over in Fulton County doing since the repair. The one they suposedly had to stop counting votes for around 11pm at night. Amazing how if this mail in ballot garbage without signature verefication wasnt around your side would have been burried. Perfect storm to pull off this charade. Heres you a dribble of info since you reside in Savannah but this is weak sauce to whats out there.

Ill be glad to overload this thread with the evidence but A) you want bother to read,be informed B) will still tow the company[DNC/MSM] line regardless how much there is. Thats chicken soup statement by you and so easy to spout, cause you know they will never let the evidence be presented and debated/litigated. Your establishment boys will have full power over us,you now so enjoy it. Oh hows that broken water pipe over in Fulton County doing since the repair. The one they suposedly had to stop counting votes for around 11pm at night. Amazing how if this mail in ballot garbage without signature verefication wasnt around your side would have been burried. Perfect storm to pull off this charade. Heres you a dribble of info since you reside in Savannah but this is weak sauce to whats out there.
Save yourself the trouble and run head on into a brick wall.....lol. Trust me from the political forum.

The Biggest Conspiracy Theory of all time has to be the Big Bang Theory. 0+0=0
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the Unabridged Dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing factory.”

The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the Unabridged Dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing factory.”

We don't agree on the election fraud, but we do agree about the BBT as I believe the Almighty had a big say in this.

I have a wee bit of experience with things that go "bang" and things don't go bang unless someone primes it and lights the fuse. If we came from a bang who lit the fuse? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back