• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that?
The bottom line. The Mandela effect is an unusual phenomenon where a large group of people remember something differently than how it occurred. Conspiracy theorists believe this is proof of an alternate universe, while many doctors use it as an illustration of how imperfect memory can be sometimes

There is other life in the universe but it isnt visiting Earth, people need to understand the vastness of space and the time/distance issues we are talking about here....it would require faster than FTL travel ( think warp 9) even the speed of light is not fast enough to deal with most of these distances in a timely manner.

Chemtrails, Flat Earth, Fake Moon, Truthers, HARRP, 5G, Obama/Muslims, Fake elections, Lizard people/Illuminati etc.....whats funny is you never find someone who believes in just some of the above most conspiracy nuts believe them all because they all have the same mental illnesses. if you had these people all properly evaluated them most would suffer from delusion/paranoia disorders....

There is other life in the universe but it isnt visiting Earth, people need to understand the vastness of space and the time/distance issues we are talking about here....it would require faster than FTL travel ( think warp 9) even the speed of light is not fast enough to deal with most of these distances in a timely manner.

Chemtrails, Flat Earth, Fake Moon, Truthers, HARRP, 5G, Obama/Muslims, Fake elections, Lizard people/Illuminati etc.....whats funny is you never find someone who believes in just some of the above most conspiracy nuts believe them all because they all have the same mental illnesses. if you had these people all properly evaluated them most would suffer from delusion/paranoia disorders....

But if we say "we dont know what technology we really have" as a way to explain away UFOs then isnt it a fair statement that we have no way of knowing what technologies these other life forms have?

This is also based on our own understanding of physics and how the universe works which may not be a full picture and the parts we are missing are what make these distances doable.

Always with the lumping. :) I think there's some truth to chemtrails, and I do have a little doubt about the moon, but the rest of the stuff seems like garbage to me. I can't find any path at all to the lizard people or the flat earth stuff.

But if we say "we dont know what technology we really have" as a way to explain away UFOs then isnt it a fair statement that we have no way of knowing what technologies these other life forms have?

This is also based on our own understanding of physics and how the universe works which may not be a full picture and the parts we are missing are what make these distances doable.
Great point.

I saw things during training and while on Deployment that defied logic (not counting things I saw while deprived of sleep) , especially when they are moving at a high rate of speed, seemingly close to you with no sound. With that being said, when you are in very remote areas with no light or noise pollution your perception of how close things really are can be highly exaggerated. I have talked to several Navy Pilot friends who have seen things that they can't explain and they have a much better read through the technology they have on those aircraft.

Not sure I believe in other life forms visiting us, just doesn't make sense to me, but I would love to know what aircraft and/or weapons are a generation away that are doing these mind blowing things. I have heard "stories" of things in the pipeline but not enough to convince me to say yeah that's probably what I saw

So heres a "ufo" video I got over the summer. I never call it a UFO but my son was. The plane guys up here will note the lack of either green or red blinking lights. No sound at all and it just disappeared at the end of the video.

While I have always agreed with this in the past I have known people over the past year buying into Q conspiracies that don't fit into this mold. For example: I have a neighbor, mid 30's female dentist, otherwise perfectly normal of sound mind that has shared some very wild conspiracies with me. Mostly about the virus, Bill Gates, vaccines, Fauci, voter fraud, etc.

What I'm saying is there were always "those people" that believed in conspiracies that the rest of us would roll our eyes at but now there is an entirely new group, or subset, of individuals buying into these new conspiracies. That's the part that frightens me because there are so many that would not meet a clinical diagnosis.

What troubles me more than conspiracy theorists is the people who blindly trust everything they are told on a daily basis, as if those doing the telling always have everyone's best interests in mind.

I'm not saying it's healthy to be skeptical of everything. But following blindly eventually leads to a lot more trouble than thinking the earth is flat. Some might disagree with that, but just look at the historical wasteland of fallen empires. They didn't crumble due to the weirdness of flat earth theory.

The rules of physics are pretty clear on FTL travel.....but lets say there is a civilization out there advanced enough to figure a way to go around that barrier and SOL or even FTL a few times over is available to them, it is still hundred or thousands of years to the nearest likely inhabitable star system. Then they would have to know to even look here, at best any evidence that our planet has intelligent life on it is 100 or so light years out and we know these systems that close do not have life or at least none using any know radiowaves etc.....thus if there is life there it aint the space faring kind.....no one knows we are here.

What troubles me more than conspiracy theorists is the people who blindly trust everything they are told on a daily basis, as if those doing the telling always have everyone's best interests in mind.

I'm not saying it's healthy to be skeptical of everything. But following blindly eventually leads to a lot more trouble than thinking the earth is flat. Some might disagree with that, but just look at the historical wasteland of fallen empires. They didn't crumble due to the weirdness of flat earth theory.
Skeptical of no....But QUESTION everything? Hell Yes! First thing you learn before you kit up for your first Op. That's something that will NEVER LEAVE me! I can't even go to the store for milk when my wife ask me anymore without questioning it...LOL. Drives her insane but she understands :cool:

Being skeptical is one thing, believing all the stuff I said up top is being PARANOID and frankly delusional. Its like taking something that might have a grain of truth to it and run with it....like cloud seeding from planes morphing into chemtrails to control our minds.....throw in the world wide web and give delusional people forums and chat rooms to hang out in and well.....you get 4chan.

While I have always agreed with this in the past I have known people over the past year buying into Q conspiracies that don't fit into this mold. For example: I have a neighbor, mid 30's female dentist, otherwise perfectly normal of sound mind that has shared some very wild conspiracies with me. Mostly about the virus, Bill Gates, vaccines, Fauci, voter fraud, etc.

What I'm saying is there were always "those people" that believed in conspiracies that the rest of us would roll our eyes at but now there is an entirely new group, or subset, of individuals buying into these new conspiracies. That's the part that frightens me because there are so many that would not meet a clinical diagnosis.

But they probably would meet clinical diagnosis, being a paranoid delusional person does not mean you cant be smart or have a good careers etc.....though I would also lump the Trumper voter fraud thing more under cult issues than delusional....when people are so convinced they have it right or that there is no way something could happen ( Trump losing for example ) that when it does happen they cant accept the logical more obvious thing like Trump lost cause Biden got more votes, they have to make it voter fraud etc so that they dont have to be wrong in their beliefs.

Its like the flat earth guy that spent 20k on a high tech gyroscope to prove the earth is flat and then it obviously shows the earth is round instead of accepting that data and changing his view he doubles down on idiocy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back