• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're assuming they're all working together and in the loop. My comment was more tongue and cheek, but it's definitely possible that there are operators whose objectives are not in alignment. But there's really no way to know one way or another at this point.

This is the problem with how conspiracies get started. There may be no way to know one way or the other so people fill in that blank spot with whatever they want. Then that gets picked up as a meme and before you know it that's become a "fact"

Haha that's awesome. It's cool to go out at night and find planes overhead and see where the origin and destination are. It's surprising how many have no ties to NC or even the US that are overhead

I like finding the long haulers. Doha to Dallas type flights that are 16 hours.....thats gotta suck lol.

Reactions: SD
Thanks for starting this thread. Now, I'd like @Rain Cold to share his thoughts on the Nashville bombing. Why should we not trust the "official" narrative?

I'm not suggesting that should always trust the official narrative. But I want to know specifically why in this case.

From where I sit, it seems to me that we have a serious problem with conspiracy theories in our society. The Nashville bombing is a perfect example. People from every side of the ideological/political divide seem to have some kind of theory that differs from the official narrative. This is becoming the norm for seemingly everything that happens.

When a person lives in a world where everything is a conspiracy, that puts that person in the position of determining that which is true or false. This is a very dangerous place to be.

We no longer live in a world thats battling for ideas.

We're battling for realities. My reality vs your reality it seems.

It is obviously getting worse due to the internet. There’s so much more fake news out there than there ever was and it is hard to know what’s real and what’s make believe. How do we solve this worsening problem?
Stop click bait headlines used to generate attention.

I mean people were pushing out snow on Christmas headlines. I also saw a couple of articles that said Duke shuts down it's basketball program for the season, you had to actually go to the article to see it was the women's team. Both of these examples just spread false info through the public since the majority of folks are just going to read the headline not the article

I do the same and imagine there's someone up there looking down at me.

Its amazing how we all share so many of the same interest. Maybe when we were younger we ate special foods that made us just all around awesome.....this will be a new conspiracy that just us can believe in.

My favorite conspiracy theory ever:

Mattress Firm is a massive money laundering front. They are everywhere and always empty. In some major cities there are two stores across the street from each other and 5 within a 2 block radius. There are estimated to be 9,200 matress stores in the US. By comparison there are just over 12,700 Starbucks.

Oh yeah @SD what about the long skulls? Many have been found in Peru and even king Tut is depicted as a long skull. Some DNA research says there is no known mitochondrial DNA....its the Aliens man!!!!

Oh yeah @SD what about the long skulls? Many have been found in Peru and even king Tut is depicted as a long skull. Some DNA research says there is no known mitochondrial DNA....its the Aliens man!!!!
Hey I said this a couple of pages ago, what if we ARE the aliens?

This just seems really dumb. I mean, I don't doubt that there's more harmful stuff in the air or water than there used to be, but it doesn't mean reflection and refraction are occurring more efficiently. And I've been seeing rainbows in sprinklers/hose sprays since I was a little kid. Stuff like this is really silly. People use stupidity like this to discredit all non-state viewpoints by erroneously lumping all of them into the same loony bin category.

My favorite conspiracy theory ever:

Mattress Firm is a massive money laundering front. They are everywhere and always empty. In some major cities there are two stores across the street from each other and 5 within a 2 block radius. There are estimated to be 9,200 matress stores in the US. By comparison there are just over 12,700 Starbucks.

So much this. There are 2, yes 2 of these in little Kernersville, and in January there was 3, 2 across the street from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back