• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Catch All Dieting Thread

tramadoc

Reaction score
Get your T-levels checked.
I started 2018 at 283 lbs. I’m currently at 170-175lb. I began T-therapy in July of 2019. It’s amazing how much better I feel with my T-levels at 500-600 instead of 183 like they were initially. I’m also a one stripe brown belt in BJJ since I saw someone earlier talking about Muay Thai and BJJ. I’m the same size I was when I wrestled in high school. I turn 50 in one month.

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Yeah I need to see about this. I'm still in shape I just want to get ahead of the Curve.. and I just want to feel good I used to have Boundless Energy.
I would start with Test. Get it checked. My guess you are low. Test is amazing. Also get your estrogen checked as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Low T nation here in Atlanta is where I go now. They even shipped everything to my door. Very simple and easy. I get check ups every 3 months. My range is around 750-850. Makes me feel great.

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
Better to see an endocrinologist. My GP said my levels were fine. My endocrinologist said I was low. They saw the same numbers.
My GP says mine are all good. I don't know the numbers, but he said they are normal. I am tired all the time.

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
I have actually found it much cheaper to eat healthier. Before, I was stupid and cook 1 pound of fatty hamburger for 2 people. Now I do half a pound of the lean stuff which does cost more but the same if I portion it!

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
“ knock on wood”. I have never gotten the flu in my life. 35 years strong. Never given a flu shot either. My parents didn’t allow us to as kids. Flu shot = you get the flu.

I've never gotten the flu shot either and haven't had the flu since I was, hmm about 10 I guess.... 38 yrs ago.

Bham 99

Reaction score
“ knock on wood”. I have never gotten the flu in my life. 35 years strong. Never given a flu shot either. My parents didn’t allow us to as kids. Flu shot = you get the flu.

Yeah I did not get the shot, never have actually. my reasoning was that I've never had the flu.

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I hear it sucks, my wife gets it every year but she has to get the flu shot since she is a teacher.

Interesting.... has to because she feels the need to b/c she is a teacher or is that a requirement? Just curious, my wife is a teacher also and has never had the flu shot.

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Interesting.... has to because she feels the need to b/c she is a teacher or is that a requirement? Just curious, my wife is a teacher also and has never had the flu shot.
It’s requirement here.

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
Bought some beef tips for my cheat day later this week and some corn on the cobb. No butter and using zero calorie cooking spray. Baked potato too with nothing on it. Potatoes are cheap been doing all kinds of things with them. I love cutting them up and frying them with onion.

Bham 99

Reaction score
Bought some beef tips for my cheat day later this week and some corn on the cobb. No butter and using zero calorie cooking spray. Baked potato too with nothing on it. Potatoes are cheap been doing all kinds of things with them. I love cutting them up and frying them with onion.
Are you going to gym regularly?