• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

This is great. Keep the heat away as long as possible.

Yeah how anyone has a problem with this weather in April is beyond me.....this is the spring we usually dont get much of......usually go from winter to summer here but the last 2 weeks have been wonderful, and it looks to continue for another week.....it will be summer from mid May till mid Sept but that isnt enough for some folks I guess.

Yeah how anyone has a problem with this weather in April is beyond me.....this is the spring we usually dont get much of......usually go from winter to summer here but the last 2 weeks have been wonderful, and it looks to continue for another week.....it will be summer from mid May till mid Sept but that isnt enough for some folks I guess.
50 isn’t spring , that is winter . 70 is spring and that is what your weather robs us of . Enjoy going from winter to summer ! No one is asking for 90s yet except fro really , just no more -------- late season ag crusher frosts and freezes and just a bunch of 70s.

50 isn’t spring , that is winter . 70 is spring and that is what your weather robs us of . Enjoy going from winter to summer ! No one is asking for 90s yet except fro really , just no more -------- late season ag crusher frosts and freezes and just a bunch of 70s.

Naw highs in the 50's in spring is not unusual, no more so than 85-90 is.....I would rather have 50's in April than 85-90.....the frost the end of this week will be marginal at best for most of us and its certainly not looking like ag crushing frost or freezes.....hell most fields are not even planted yet.....

Naw highs in the 50's in spring is not unusual, no more so than 85-90 is.....I would rather have 50's in April than 85-90.....the frost the end of this week will be marginal at best for most of us and its certainly not looking like ag crushing frost or freezes.....hell most fields are not even planted yet.....
That isn’t true , we just came off a pretty hard freeze in April which set things back and now this ? You’d be naive to think that has no impact , and plenty of fields are planted already . It’s almost may as well, it certainly happens and is within the norm year to year but on an average year is not to be expected this late. As for having 50s in April take 264 to I-95 north and keep driving for about 13 hours till you reach New England . You will find em there !

I will add this is overall silly it’s whatever the weather does . No need for you or me to place expectations on what people should desire .

Last edited:
Back