• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

I know , I think too many people on here think our climate is that of concord New Hampshire or something lol. Our average high is what? 74 exact I think right now?
Dang you know you live in a warm climate when your avg high is already in the mid 70s o_O

Yeah how anyone has a problem with this weather in April is beyond me.....this is the spring we usually dont get much of......usually go from winter to summer here but the last 2 weeks have been wonderful, and it looks to continue for another week.....it will be summer from mid May till mid Sept but that isnt enough for some folks I guess.
Couldn't agree more. Today was absolutely spectacular. Just a beautiful day to be outside.

Some official normals released today by noaa, just annual means for some locations. I'll mention Asheville which warmed by 1.5 degrees to an annual mean of 57.4 and Atlanta which warmed by .6 degrees to 63.2. Precip down slightly in Atlanta but up by like 4 inches in Asheville. Dallas and many other cities are mentioned. Page 16 on this presentation from today. Can't wait for the full release. Alaska didn't warm much actually while Fargo ND cooled by .1

Some official normals released today by noaa, just annual means for some locations. I'll mention Asheville which warmed by 1.5 degrees to an annual mean of 57.4 and Atlanta which warmed by .6 degrees to 63.2. Precip down slightly in Atlanta but up by like 4 inches in Asheville. Dallas and many other cities are mentioned. Page 16 on this presentation from today. Can't wait for the full release. Alaska didn't warm much actually while Fargo ND cooled by .1

At some point the warming has to stop right ? I mean if Asheville warms by 1.5 degrees every 10 years then 300 years from now their avg will be close to 100:eek:

Back