• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Hopefully, our leaves will have fully bloomed before then (we're almost there).

I feel bad for you guys out east who are going to have a late leaf out.
It’s barely just starting now, and will probably be delayed more to cool nights coming up, I just want life in the air, bugs and warmth again, what’s the point of dropping that out East, we’re basically just gonna go from late winter to summer

It’s barely just starting now, and will probably be delayed more to cool nights coming up, I just want life in the air, bugs and warmth again, what’s the point of dropping that out East, we’re basically just gonna go from late winter to summer

We've actually had a legit Spring here so far. No frosts/freeze, and temps not too extreme either way. In fact, March ended 3.8*F above average.

While we may be done with the frost/freezes, it does unfortunately seem like it may be a cool April.

We've actually had a legit Spring here so far. No frosts/freeze, and temps not too extreme either way. In fact, March ended 3.8*F above average.

While we may be done with the frost/freezes, it does unfortunately seem like it may be a cool April.
The GFS been shifting the cold air more towards your area each run. Watch out!

Fortunately, the +PNA will fortunately put a ceiling on how far west the cold gets.

Still, temps in the 60s and a dry NW flow is ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Watch out, models been trying to pop that for a while and has it not been failing to materialize? Background state in the Pacific doesn't support it (-PDO) unless its changed.

Mannnnnnnnn ---- those bugs ain’t no one going outside kissing the wasps,bees,cicadas,spiders, mosquitos of the world.. they go out and run from them ... at least with these cold snaps we can crush them all .. maybe they won’t wanna come back ?

They don't make them much uglier than this going into mid April. Once we scorch the leaves off Saturday morning maybe we will see them again by July 4th
View attachment 81061
The sad part is that's not an exaggeration, scorch the leaves, cold april. Mid May at the earliest. Poor farmers. Well, at least no severe right, and no bugs right...

The sad part is that's not an exaggeration, scorch the leaves, cold april. Mid May at the earliest. Poor farmers. Well, at least no severe right, and no bugs right...
Yeah and it's not going to do much to the bugs at all. The eggs are larvae probably won't freeze off so they will be right back as soon as it's warm. I'm trying to decide if I want to run my sprinklers tomorrow night or just say screw it and hope for the best

if this happens I’m going to a lake because I guess this isn’t happening anytime soon after next week, fuc E0CCA95F-0291-49D4-A131-C7E721148421.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back