• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Banter Thread

So there's still some football going on out there and i know there are some die hard Bama fans, just curious what y'all think about Lane Kiffin getting axed right before the championship

After watching the offensive play l think Lane check out. I think Nick was ready for him to go South ;D.

Banter Thread

22c25c25105b78702f3452d5100774c8.jpg

Just checking to see if I can post pics with the new update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Banter Thread

I'm painting a picture of birds tonight. Lots of them. All black with mean eyes. Something is in the air. Nevermore.

I still can't get over the two naming winter storms. it's so stupid

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Storm5 said:
I still can't get over the two naming winter storms. it's so stupid

It doesn't stick because only the twc and maybe NBC uses the names, unlike with tropical systems. I can't remember the names of any of the winter storms that have affected us lol.

My opinion on the naming is that it seems reasonable, but I don't agree with it. While they can sometimes be as deadly as some tropical systems can be, winter storms are usually too abundant per their criteria, which is a winter storm warning. They could probably get away with naming severe weather systems as well, and naming everything doesn't always raise awareness IMO.

Snowfan said:
Why is it stupid?
just another way to hype stuff in the media . people don't take winter storms more seriously because it has a name

Storm5 said:
Snowfan said:
Why is it stupid?
just another way to hype stuff in the media . people don't take winter storms  more seriously because it has a name

I'm not sure whats worse, hyping the weather or people hyping themselves. Especially the ones that don't have degrees but want to pose as one. Be honest with yourself, drop another batch of fries

SD said:
Storm5 said:
Snowfan said:
Why is it stupid?
just another way to hype stuff in the media . people don't take winter storms  more seriously because it has a name

I'm not sure whats worse, hyping the weather or people hyping themselves. Especially the ones that don't have degrees but want to pose as one. Be honest with yourself, drop another batch of fries
hahahah omgd this is like a secret coded message that only a few will get but damn it's funny

can't wait for Spanns update . I'm sure he goes with the euro

This should get interesting as different areas need different trends and different solutions. With that said the gfs sucks

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back