• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Banter Thread

RE: Banter Thread

After the drought north Georgia is owed something special!

Is anyone in the mood to hand out ass whoopins, if so post about them here

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Hey folks, another newbie here - been lurking for a while and I want to thank the knowledgeable members for their interesting and entertaining analyses. And no worries about ass whoopins from this guy!

I see the meltdowns are starting early tonight

Brent said:
I see the meltdowns are starting early tonight

I'm saving mine for late tomorrow. I find a well thought out meltdown is better with some booze and I'm fresh out. It's on the snowly trinity list. Milk. bread. booze.

Man, it is so much more chill and less cliqueish here than the other place. Love the relaxed atmosphere.

I will never join the other forum. Could never post lol. Love how things are here

SnowFlowXXL said:
I will never join the other forum.  Could never post lol.  Love how things are here

Awesome people here!

Just a suggestion to the new people here from Talkweather- please please please let the models run before you go posting inaccurate information. Thanks

Happy to be back! I was Brandoninchildersburg when I was on talkweather

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Ki4phu said:
Happy to be back! I was Brandoninchildersburg when I was on talkweather

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
welcome. why aren't you that here lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well time to get this thread warmed up for all of us GA and SC folks.

Brick Tamland said:
Man, it is so much more chill and less cliqueish here than the other place. Love the relaxed atmosphere.

Dont even get me started on the mods over there. Especially that female one.

Does anyone know why at least some of us are getting emails notifying us in a delayed fashion of responses in threads? If so, is there a way to turn this off? Thanks in advance.

Probably a dumb question, but what do we need to happen to have more expansive precipitation in Alabama? Low in the Gulf needs to form sooner? (This could totally be unrelated, new and learning)

GaWx said:
Does anyone know why at least some of us are getting emails notifying us in a delayed fashion of responses in threads? If so, is there a way to turn this off? Thanks in advance.
We are trying to figure it out. I sent all those emails to my junk folder for now. Sorry about this guys

Banter Thread

What are the differences between the different NAM iterations? 12 vs 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATLWxFan said:
What are the differences between the different NAM iterations? 12 vs 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The size of the grid that its ran on....the smaller the number the more high resolution it is

Some people apparently don't know how to be happy. Models show snow and they complain because they only get a dusting- it's the south for crying out loud. i'll take a dusting or an inch anything more is Gravy

SD said:
GaWx said:
We are trying to figure it out. I sent all those emails to my junk folder for now.  Sorry about this guys

Once I unsubscribed at the bottom of the thread the emails stopped for me....

Back