• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Banter Thread

7792d8e1e1d11b60923cc9fc4fa031a7.gif

Hahaha ok I'm done

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Storm5 link said:
[quote author=metwannabe link=topic=69.msg5832#msg5832 date=1483235828]

92dca0ff3d069193968cd9bd2982d67f.gif

you do it!!! I'm like a proud dad lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
[/quote]
Lol you took the training wheels off and look at me go!

Happy New Year! May your weather based and other kinds of dreams come true in 2017, hopefully within the next couple of months! Of course, what can be better than a weather based dream?  :snowingchristmas: :snowingchristmas:

GaWx link said:
Happy New Year! May your weather based and other kinds of dreams come true in 2017, hopefully within the next couple of months! Of course, what can be better than a weather based dream?  :snowingchristmas: :snowingchristmas:

Happy New Year Larry! Hoping everyone on the board has a Happy New Year as well! Let's ring in the new year with some snow!  :snowingchristmas:

Can we get a weenie emoji?  I think it could be very well utilized.  Happy New Year everyone!!

I like Bastardi but I swear sometimes he's just entirely too much. 

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Ella Dorsey's outfit was kinda of let down yesterday.  Hoping she will trend better for the evening news today.  Better sampling out of her closet please!

Cant wait for the snow dance.. ugh.

WXinCanton link said:
Can we get a weenie emoji?  I think it could be very well utilized.  Happy New Year everyone!!

Not easy to find.  I'll draw one up in photoshop or something later.. don't wanna steal it from another weather site.

Anyone watching the Falcons game? Just a bit of offense there. Lol.

hahahah some people. I mean even if he joined he would just quit like he did at the other board. Straight took his ball and went home ......yawn

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Do they think their comments are invisible?!  OMG!  Wow.... personally I thought letting others know was a great gesture, but as Charlie said "some people". 

Back