• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush

Had to have been close to 2” of rain here in less than an hour. Golf course near my house was flooded. Several greens completely submerged. One entire hole on a flood plain was completely washed out. Several trees down as well
You always get the good stuff!!

finally some weather around here, lol, big storms moving in, I was just looking out the window for a second, huge lightning flash in the backyard and the power goes out for about 5 seconds

That was weird :eek:

two more power surges since... insane lightning

Last edited:
1.22 with maybe another .1 to go. Pretty awesome to catch that after punting today.

Im also interested in the upper low this weekend and early next week. Can't help but think a couple of days between Friday and tuesday will see solid storm coverage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We'll see. Gotta love being under a warning and not getting a storm.

The big dry starts tomorrow! No rain in the forecast for the next 10 days!

The big dry starts tomorrow! No rain in the forecast for the next 10 days!

I have a 80% chance of storms tomorrow, and a 90% chance for Sunday in my forecast.

giphy.gif

The weather sure is wacky today. It's 73 degrees in Dallas and in Northeast Montana in a town called Glasgow it's 106 !

I really don't get the forecast having a greater than 50% chance of storms when they are so scattered and isolated.

I really don't get the forecast having a greater than 50% chance of storms when they are so scattered and isolated.
I think your area might be done but just to your southeast its probably about to really pick up

Oh and don't sleep on tomorrow especially up your way. May actually have an organized band roll through
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back