• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush

So after some rain last night, totaled out the big wet with 1.88”, not bad, but not the blockbuster totals a lot saw!

Got a ton of rain yesterday. Yard was flooded and all the ditches in the neighborhood were overflowing. Got a cornhole tournament today, so hopefully it will stay dry!

Well my total for the Big Wet was 6.23" .. almost dead on, but I got three seprate "training events that were pretty narrow.. areas 10 miles to either side got maybe 2-3 inches total

Hey, Brent ...
No fair ... LOL ... :oops:

lol about time after the record heat last month(though I missed most of it in San Francisco lol)

the bigger story is the rain chances, its been awhile since we've had a good rain so I'm really hoping that verifies

.39" so my ears misjudged yesterday.

Also somehow missed that it rained fairly hard mid afternoon, guess I was so wrapped up in baseball. Seems like it's going to again soon.

I'm just wish September would hurry up and get here.
You won’t want it when it gets here! Mid 90s will be widespread across the SE, and drought conditions will be taking over

Back