• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush

744D57CF-5394-4121-8EFD-939B6DBD0204.png Pioneer Model! Ride it till the wheels fall off!!!:eek:

I see some leftover outflow boundaries and the lee side trough kicking off some showers across piedmont of NC/SC... I'll take a cooling shower please.

That cell just to my south by about 7 miles keeps back building, has dumped almost 3" in that location.... I guess for that small community it's the big wet #3

That cell just to my south by about 7 miles keeps back building, has dumped almost 3" in that location.... I guess for that small community it's the big wet #3
Just got fringed at the house with the severe-warned cell that moved into Johnston and Harnett counties. Lots of thunder.

Looks like a nasty hail core back towards Mack’s house
I’m in Taylor’s, looks like I was on western fringe. That blew up out of nowhere! Looked like I was gonna get missed all together, must have been some outflow boundaries at work!

According to the radar I'm on the Southern edge of this line of storms that's going SE, I'm gonna be in this for a while.

Lots of thunder this evening but no rain so far. Lots of outflow interacting to my west, might sneak in a storm. Severe tstorm warning just to my west now
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mack let me know what you got on the rain gauge when you get to West Georgia Road

Mack let me know what you got on the rain gauge when you get to West Georgia Road
It’s sad! Not one drop at my house, really! I’m at GA rd and reedy river!
Traffic lights were out at the neighborhood Walmart on GA road. Per the wife. I came home down fork Shoals Road, it was dry all along there and to the house!

It’s sad! Not one drop at my house, really! I’m at GA rd and reedy river!
Traffic lights were out at the neighborhood Walmart on GA road. Per the wife. I came home down fork Shoals Road, it was dry all along there and to the house!
It was a narrow miss. We got soaked in FI

The weather pattern has been very active, persistently, for most of the summer. Yet there are areas that rainfall has been running below normal.

Back