• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August Rush 2020

Water was rushing over road, probably 4 feet over ground in my backyard, popped a manhole cover. Probably lost both our mowers to water that reached the shed. 4.5" today.
That’s wild. It just started raining here 30 minutes ago and I’m only about 20 miles from you as the crow flies.

Harrowing drive into work. Flooded roads and very intense rain. A body shop just down from work had water up about 6 inches around the cars and building. Highway 11 near pitt greenville airport was also flooded.
Nice. Finally raining a little here. Core of the activity missing me to the south, as the portion of the band near me dissipates.

Harrowing drive into work. Flooded roads and very intense rain. A body shop just down from work had water up about 6 inches around the cars and building. Highway 11 near pitt greenville airport was also flooded.

That road hasn’t been the same since Floyd.

Won't be able to check fence damage till later, but it looked like it knocked over lots of fencing. Basketball goal is about 25 feet away from where it was. 10 years, highest I've ever seen it. Second highest I've seen was 2/6/20, only the third time its made it into the backyard. Michael the other

Back