• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August '22

Its pretty weak, but looks like a storm in Forsyth county has a bit of supercell characteristics with a small hook. Not that it will do anything, but I wonder if anyone around that area can see any structure with it?E932C18E-FBD4-48BF-B50D-13E2E1466826.png

Finally a pleasant 84°F with a 76°F DP as of 11 AM instead of the boring northeatshiterlies here

Some high clouds moving in from the W dampening heating for the moment, but hopefully some scattered T-storms this evening with shortwave forcing and some clearing the next few hours

Last edited:
Finally a pleasant 84°F with a 76°F DP as of 11 AM instead of the boring northeatshiterlies here

Some high clouds moving in from the W dampening heating for the moment, but hopefully some scattered T-storms this evening with shortwave forcing and some clearing the next few hours
Update: Looks like storms with decent rainfall rates headed for me. Hearing distant rumbles of thunder now. Note the band of showers just S of me along the sea breeze front.
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 2.55.44 PM.png

Back