• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August '22

It is time for GSP to back farther off on pops in most of the CWA. Already down from 90% to 60%. The drought will be making a bigtime comeback in much of the Carolinas it seems as we go from summer into fall.

It is time for GSP to back farther off on pops in most of the CWA. Already down from 90% to 60%. The drought will be making a bigtime comeback in much of the Carolinas it seems as we go from summer into fall.
I think that is a major stretch...yes, there are some dry areas, but this pattern does not scream drought by any means

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

I got the Fever. The Friday Football Fever. After rooting daily for Rain on my garden the past several months. The day I'm willing to pass on the h2o, radar is looking like it might not cooperate over the next 9-10 hours.

I think that is a major stretch...yes, there are some dry areas, but this pattern does not scream drought by any means

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
Shetley is always in drought. It's his default. He can have 3 feet of rainfall over a 2 hour period and think a Biblical megadrought is happening.

Let's also not forget that Sunday into Monday has higher end potential to be a very wet period with the upper trough inching closer and a few convectively induced vorts moving through interacting with a seasonably warm airmass with pwats around 2 inches.

Back