• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August 2023 Thread

It isn't a total lost cause here... Clear front still on track for Sunday. But yeah through Thursday hottest days of the yearScreenshot_2023-08-01-23-00-01-80_55512d393877b6a311500cc328460e87.jpg

59 on Aug 2nd, what in the world, this is niiiiice!
Any days that we can steal in the mid 80s and lows around 60 with humidity that isn't bad in early August, that's a win. Unless you're a fan of 90s or 100s and humidity, I guess.

Any days that we can steal in the mid 80s and lows around 60 with humidity that isn't bad in early August, that's a win. Unless you're a fan of 90s or 100s and humidity, I guess.
True and it feels good, however it means less of a chance of rain :(, but the heat and humidity haven’t brought any rain in a long time either

National Blend of Models has performed well with regard to temp forecasts lately. It's my go to for a reasonable look at the near term. It has Tulsa at or near 104 again tomorrow, so maybe you make a run for a record? You cool off in to the mid 80's by next week though, if it's right. You'll still get more snow than me this winter, so enjoy the trade off.

RDU gets shafted again. Dang!

nam3km_apcpn_seus_20.png

Back