• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Arctic April

Lows this morning are hard to beat for 4/27. Here are some:

BMX 41
ATL 46
SAV 54
GNV, FL 51

A fairly similar night is in store for tonight for much of the SE, especially eastern/SE areas. Areas further west like BMX will still be cool but not like last night.

Today’s Euro run is still showing a lot of eastern troughs, possibly well below normal cool in 8-10 days. This pattern is not giving up easily.
I want to give this post a thumbs down because I'm not a fan of these repeating troughs, but I don't want you to think I'm giving you a thumbs down. But now that we've cleared the air......

?

Just thundershowers.

Thundershowers with a tinge of moderate instability, somewhat decent deep layer shear, and approaching cool pools from the north from NW/W flow thunderstorm complexes ?? at least you don’t gotta worry much about tornadoes with this pattern here until the main trough digs in with its better dynamics
7EE69D40-FFE4-4835-887D-14F61CB5B4B1.png

55.4F here after a high of 56.4F

Gonna end up only +.6F for the month, and 37.83" of rain so far this year. That is right around Seattle's yearly average I think.

Back