• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Arctic April

Rise and shine!

c24b8b4a53eaf16f39c4278e1d02533e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a decent garden-variety t'storm around 5am this morning off the outflow of the MCS out of TN.

Nothing severe, just a heavy downpour, and loud cracks of thunder.

ZERO. Called it again for my backyard. Wave after wave threat after threat fell apart for most in NC. Too dry.

You can’t just take the worst model. There was a lot of evidence of it not being favorable for NC esp western NC and most of central NC. This was due to ) loss of solar heating ) going over mtns ) going over areas already worked over ) and downsloping winds ripping away at the moisture for the past several waves for NC

Got .37" Here. Some good boomers too @ 5:30am, and it was fun to lay in bed listening to it.... Until it woke both kids up.

You can’t just take the worst model. There was a lot of evidence of it not being favorable for NC esp western NC and most of central NC. This was due to ) loss of solar heating ) going over mtns ) going over areas already worked over ) and downsloping winds ripping away at the moisture for the past several waves for NC

Stormed over me in Central Nc.

Back