• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Arctic April

pcbjr

Supporter
Reaction score
A nice 77 temp/50 dewpoint at 5 PM at both @pcbjr and IMBY! a very nice and dry couple of days upcoming with cool nights.
makes Covid-19 social distancing at 5:30 AM tolerable ... Larry - today, not a single walker out but me (though I left as soon as the boomers rolled east) ... ;)

BufordWX

Reaction score
The sun has finally managed to come out and the temperature has jumped up to 60. Not a bad evening if I do say so.

BufordWX

Reaction score
April Statistics:

Average Temperature: 58.7
High Temperature: 83.3 (6th) (Note: March had a higher max at 86 on March 27th)
Low Temperature: 33.8 (11th)
Rain Total: 6.47 inches
Rainiest Day: 2.01 inches (14th) (Note: Fell in the span of about 4.5 hours)
Year to Date Rain Total: 34.91 inches
Severe Thunderstorm Warnings: 1 (14th)

Nomanslandva

Reaction score
47 when I woke up. Warmed up to 53 and stayed at 53-54 aaaaallllll day with moderate winds. Net result, I had a fire going all day long. Maybe this is the last burn day of the spring, we'll see.

With all of the cool and moisture, I agree, it has been a beautiful. My dogwoods did not have many blossoms, but that have been in bloom for a month.