• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Chasing ???⛈⛈⛈

You got a sea breeze in Florida, all you have in Arizona is a oven and no ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Florida has big bugs though ! And I'm guessing unless you live right along the coast in FL, you don't benefit from the sea breeze.

Florida has big bugs though ! And I'm guessing unless you live right along the coast in FL, you don't benefit from the sea breeze.

I'd rather be anywhere than Phoenix when it is 110+ there. Heaven forbid if your AC were to go out!
But in the meantime we have some very comfortable days today and this weekend and to a lesser extent early next week to enjoy.

The good thing about being in Phoenix is you are close to the mountains if you want to escape the heat !

Yes, but Denver would be a much better option than Phoenix out west although you'd have to like/put up with a good bit of snow.

Or Flagstaff if you're going to live in AZ although that's assuming you'd like a lot of snow and don't need to live in a large city.

Last edited:
Two very interesting frames that could be not so nice this time of year ... or could just give someone a last couple of cool shots ... stay tuned ...

ecmwf_z500_mslp_us_fh96-96.gif

ecmwf_z500_mslp_us_fh240-240.gif

Given the intervening frames, there could be some strong storms, followed by some warm, followed by a nice cool SE rain ...

Last edited:
Two very interesting frames that could be not so nice this time of year ... or could just give someone a last couple of cool shots ... stay tuned ...

View attachment 19095

View attachment 19096

Given the intervening frames, there could be some strong storms, followed by some warm, followed by a nice cool SE rain ...

What’s almost a given as shown in frame 1 is the pleasant to cool to come this weekend not too much unlike the nice last 2 days.

View attachment 19095

View attachment 19096

A day or two with clouds and highs in the 60s is tolerable.

It's miles away better than what the models were advertising several days ago.

041419.png

84/50 here, warmest day of the year If I’m not mistaken, absolutely nice day today

Haha @GaWx its coming, S U M M E R, nothing like 85+ degree heat and super adiabatic lapse rate soundings due to high temps !!!
View attachment 19128View attachment 19126

Yep, summer heat with humidity is as certain as death and taxes. I wouldn’t mind the 80s if the dewpoints were in the 40s. We may have that on Monday. But in summer, that’s extremely rare down here. Looking forward to autumn ?

Back